Black doom

Sonic you ok said shadow. Yeah I'm doing good. Sonic don't you dare run away like that said Amy. Oh crud Amy I have to talk to shadow for a second said sonic. Ok. Shadow umm I know you love me but ummm I noticed that you want to save me but if I die I turn into super sonic said sonic. Wow but if me and you die we will combine each other and be powerful to defeat I said. I will love to be in side of you said sonic. (Shadow smirked and kissed sonic).

Man where is shadow said black doom. Oh hey a flying thing what is your name said Amy. Why do you need to know said black doom. Huh that was strange. Hey shadow you want to see the setting of the sun with me? Said sonic. Yeah why not said shadow. (Sonic and Shadow sat at the edge of the cliff.) This is beautiful said sonic, yeah sonic I have something to say said shadow. What is it said sonic in a curious look. Umm Maria said I must find a friend that will make my life complete and I found one said shadow. Who is it said sonic. You I said. Shadow I love you said sonic. (They kissed when the sun was setting). Sonic umm you want to go to the movies. Yeah let's go said sonic. I am black doom said black doom. (Amy squash him). Amy umm i said. Shut up I'm going with you said Amy. Ok let's go said sonic.