Chapter 3: Oh My God

WARNING: smut

(Okay here goes. I think this will work out idk, Wilson is too innocent and cute for this kind of stuff so cringe with me as you read this)

Wilson couldn't hold it back anymore. As soon as you were about to examine him he was on top of you on all fours, he was breathing heavily, which made you gasp when you realized what was happening, he was making a move this early.. you decided you were okay with it for now but really was flushed as hell. You were going to ask him what he was doing to maybe try and get him to stop, but in reality you wanted it to keep on coming..

"Wil-" Cut off by a passionate but nervous kiss, It took 2 seconds to get the idea clicked in your head, when you kissed back with the same amount of force, when he lifted his head and you heard him whisper something deep but at the same time worried, he couldn't control himself and wanted to make sure you were fine with whatever happened. You blushed and nodded slowly, causing Wilson to also blush slightly and exhale right after, because he really did not what he was doing at all.

Giving him an idea you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for another passionate yet slow kiss, which you would eventually moan into his mouth as so did he. The moment became steamy but Wilson decided that was enough kissing and pulled away. Damn did he look hot just towering over you like this, but you knew he wasn't the slightest bit dominant.

"I wanted to try something, if it's okay with you, ___" He asked so innocently, you simply said Yes in a calm tone, and he continued by making his hand go down. You softly gasped as he removed your bottoms without trouble. He moved his hand around afterwards teasing you and slowly lifting your shirt up, throwing it into some corner. Wilson finished up this part, you could tell because he moved lower. He went back up to your face to kiss you again, and in the kiss he started to rub your lower region making you moan again into his mouth, except this time he pulled away and looked at you with a "Holy shit that was hot" expression. Moving downward from your chest, he kissed a trail down to your 'entrance' and kissed it. Your breathing hitched as he licked and started flicked his tongue at a quick pace.

Meanwhile he did that you guided your hand into his pants, rubbing his erection. Wilson let out a breathy moan on your area which made you twitch and bite your lip. You wanted more, but not just yet. Looking back down at him, you raised his head up so he could see your eyes. Chuckling at his sudden embarrassment, you started pumping your hand up and down making Wilson groan in pleasure. You stopped just as he was about to let it out (lmao), and he looked at you with a disappointed frown.

"Can we get on with it already?" You whispered in his ear. You could feel him shiver and he pushed you down and shakily positioned himself into your entrance (goodness gracious). Grabbing your hips, he slowly started pushing in, you let out a pained cry (does that even make sense haha) and curled up your fingers.

"O-oh.. I-.. Do you want me to stop?" Wilson asked you, worried he had hurt you. Although he didn't, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him letting him know it was fine to keep going.

He got the message and slowly thrust in, hearing your tiny groan made him go into some weird mode and he just went faster from there, making both of you turn into moaning mess. Splitting your legs apart more he pumped in harder and faster, yelling out your name as he was about to reach his climax.

"_-___!" "Wilson!" Was all that it took to wake up nearby animals in the woods that night. My Gosh, be quiet you two! Other creatures have to sleep too!

Panting with Wilson, you hugged onto him and immediately went "what the fuck did I just do" in your head. I bet Wilson did the same too because he coughed and went outside after dressing himself back up. It got awkward real quick.

"I'll deal with this next morning." You decided, and drifted off to sleep.

What the fuck did I just write