Sebastian and Ciel

Not soon after Lizzy went back home, Ciel went back to his usual doings: writing down investments that could help benefit the Funtomhive company, he was still a little angry at himself for letting his Fiancé win. He heard as the news of his dinner being ready was shouted around the house. As he arrived to the dinner table, which was decorated unusually, with embellishments and roses. He sat down and lay his head across his arm.
"Are you not feeling too well, master?" Sebastian said, looking at Ciel in a concerned fashion. Ciel looked back in a more relaxed style.
"I feel fine, just a little tired, that's all." Ciel replied, Sebastian looking into his eye for a few seconds before accepting this as a final answer.
"A good nights sleep should help you lots!" Mey-Rin smiled, carrying along the freshly washed bedsheets, as she walked up the stairs.
Sebastian looked to Mey-Rin, then Ciel, hoping it really would make him feel a lot better, "I shall play relaxing music on the violin, to help you sleep, Master." he smiled, getting his Violin in position as though he be about to play, yet Ciel lowered it and became face to face with Sebastian.
"That shan't be necessary," he sighed, Sebastian's heart cracking a little, "I assume I'll be able to sleep without help- and anyway, you should be re-organising my books."
Sebastian felt a little heartbroken, he always loved playing Ciel music, "And which order this week?" He smiled through the pain.
"Try and make them colour co-ordinated, in an eye-flattering order." Ciel ate a little soup, "That shouldn't be too much trouble, now should it?"
Sebastian looked at Ciel, a little annoyed, "Of course not, Master, I shall begin after I finish helping Mey-Rin polish the banister."
Mey-Rin blushed as she gathered the used cutlery and empty bowl, left over from Ciel's meal.