Chapter 15 ~ The Plan and Execution

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"They're not sacking you!" Ron blurted out.

Hagrid sighed at Ron's comment. "No, I'm not sacked." He skipped another rock before he finished his last sentence. "Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!" he cried. He slammed the last rock in the water and started to silently cry there.

*******

I felt bad for Hagrid. We all felt bad for him, actually. Buckbeak could never harm anyone. Malfoy was just being dramatic when he was attacked. He probably lied about his arm being broken. It wasn't that big of a deal, really. Stupid Malfoy. Lucius was stupid, too. That was probably where he got his stupidity from.

So back to our plan. Since it was a Friday and there were no classes tomorrow, we decided to go to Hagrid's Hut after classes were over. We both thought he needed the company when they were killing Buckbeak. But the real issue was when it got dark. Plus, Ron and Hermione would want to come with us. Well, actually, I really didn't care if they came with us.

The next problem was what happened if we did end up running into Sirius Black himself. Obviously, we weren't going to kill him. Well, Harry said he was, but I wasn't going to do that. I had better morals than to kill someone. But seriously, I didn't know what we would do if we found Sirius. It would be dangerous and of course he could kill us and I really didn't want to die so young. Thirteen really was an unlucky number.

After we figured everything out, or we thought we did, we chilled in the Gryffindor Common Room all day. Hopefully, no one would notice our absence. If they did, well, frankly, I didn't give a damn. Finding Sirius Black was more important than learning. I hoped Hermione would never hear me saying that.

Before we knew it, classes ended. We must've fallen asleep, because I heard the portal open and I whacked Harry's arm.

He woke up, confused. "What?"

"Everyone is coming back, we need to hide!"

Harry hid behind the chair Ron usually sat in and I hid under the desk, where Hermione usually did her homework at. No one seemed to notice us, but I did hear our names a few times. And Malfoy's name as well. In the same sentence. Did people think that I actually liked Malfoy? Did I need to knock some sense into them, so they could understand that MALFOY AND I WOULD NEVER BE TOGETHER?! I would rather get shot in the face with a Muggle gun than be with Malfoy, out of all the people in the world!

Ron and Hermione were the last ones to come in and they were talking about us.

"Where did they go after Divination? They both went to return the crystal ball that you knocked over earlier! Which, thanks to you, we didn't do anything for the rest of class, so, thank you, Hermione!" Ron exclaimed.

"Well, I also heard that Malfoy was giving you three a hard time, especially to Max. What does he even have against her, anyway?" Hermione asked curiously.

"A lot of things, Hermione," I mumbled under my breath.

"Hermione, she's Harry Potter's twin, The-Girl-Who-Lived! Of course he's going to hate her as well! Max is right, they're never gonna get together."

Well, at least he agreed with me. Thank you, Ron!

Harry looked at me and stood up. Hermione and Ron saw him and looked at him.

"Harry! Where have you two been?! Everyone's been asking about you and Max! Are you two okay?"

I hit my head on the bottom of the desk. "Ow! Hey, guys!" I bumped my head again under the desk. "Ow! Shit, yeah, we're fine," I said as I got out from under there and went up to them. "We have a plan."