I panic, "Erwin, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Erwin suddenly grabs the towel, pulling me on top of him with a wide grin,

"You're mine now."

He let out a fake evil laugh as I struggle, "I am really sorry Erwin, I didn't mean to make you fall."

"I know, it's okay, it just surprised me, it only hurt my butt and back."

I smile and kiss his cheek, but then I look down and remember his state of (un)dress and I get flustered and try to move away but he rests his hand on my shoulder, gripping it firmly.

"Sorry if I was being to pushy before, I really wouldn't make you do anything."

"I know Erwin, It's okay, you just surprised me, don't get me wrong I have thought about it but I really just, well you know I'm shy about that stuff, I just don't want to rush things but at the same time I don't want to live in regret if something were to happen to one of us. I really do love you and what if I don't have sex with you so you decide to fool around with another so your not pent up...I mean-"

He makes a pained expression, "[F/N], is that the kind of person you think I am, you think I would sleep around if you didn't have sex with me?"

I sigh and turn away, "I don't know, I've witnessed the worst of people. I want to think that you are different but every person that has been cheated on always says that their partner was different, so...I just don't know, I'm afraid to get hurt."

He runs his fingers through my hair with a sad expression,

"[F/N], I really don't know what to say to make you believe me, but I promise to love you every day and if you are ever sad, tell me, talk to me, trouble me with your troubles. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it, I truly love you [F/N]."

He slowly pulls my head towards his, waiting for my approval, I nod and he pulls me in the rest of the way, lips connecting softly. He grazes his teeth on my bottom lip and I shyly grant him access. With hunger he takes my granting to his advantage by pushing his tongue passed mine. I moan into the kiss before we part catching our breath. I touch my lips and blush.

"I-I uh, I need to shower Erwin."

He makes me look at him, "[F/N], look at me."

"I-I am."

"All of me."

I blush again but I look down his sculpted and scarred torso, I look further down and my blush darkens.

"Erwin, you-you're."

He gives me innocent eyes, "It's your fault, the night you first stayed over, when you got out of the tub...the months after always with me trying to peek but to not get caught, showing your whole body, me always having to take care of it myself in the shower."

I stare back at Erwin shocked, "Y-You were looking!"

I blush and he smiles, "Well how could I not, it worked me up just knowing that you were in the same room alone with me, and naked at that."

I blush but nod and I wrap my hand around his shaft making him jump slightly,

"What are you-"

"Shut up before I change my mind, what do you want me to do, what do you like."

His cheeks turn pink, "Just start slow, and uh...rub the tip I guess."

I lay him on his back and start to stroke him slowly, Erwin letting out strong breaths. He starts running his fingers through his wet hair, I rub my thumb across the tip and Erwin bucks his hips and arches his back with his eyes shut tight. I pump faster a he is squirming under me with his eyes now half- lidded and mouth slightly agape with a small stream of saliva falling from his lips. With every touch he arches his body letting out beautiful moans.