"Alright I'm coming over.Give me like 10 minutes."

"Okay bye."

"Bye!"

*10 minutes later*

"Hey"

"Hey."

"Have you asked your neighbor's maybe she went to their house."

"Your right. What would I do without you?" She laughed and went to the phone and dialed Blake's house.

"Hello Mr.Campbell?"

"Hi Blake."

"Hi."

"I was wondering is Emma went over to your house?"

"No I haven't seen her why did something happen?"

"Oh no she just gone out a long time already thank you though um if she ever comes by your house can you give me a call please?"

"Sure." I hanged up and groaned where could she be. Right when I said that someone came in.

"Emma!"

"Hi."

"WHERE DID YOU GO? DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? YOU COULD HAVE JUST WENT UP TO YOUR ROOM INSTEAD OF GOING OUT WHERE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU WERE YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND I WOULDN'T KNOW!"

"Well I wasn't. Who's that?" She looked at Tiffany and Tiffany stood up.

"Hi my name's Tiffany I'm your dad's girlfriend."

"Oh yeah the wife."

"EXCUSE YOU YOUNG LADY SHE HAS A NAME AND HER NAME IS TIFFANY!" I yelled at her

"Well I'm sorry." She ran up to her room and I told Tiffany to go home and I would call her tomorrow right now what I needed to do was talk to her and make sure she knows what's happening and what's going on. I walked up to her room and knock on her door no answer I opened her door and she was sitting on her window seat.

"Emma?" She looked at me and turned away

"Look I know I was a bit harsh and mean but I didn't mean any of that."

"I know."

"Can you tell me why you would have such a big reaction to that news at first?"

"Because once you have a wife you lose all of your focus off of me and it goes all to her and I feel like your trying to replace my mom and dad." Tiffany was right she was scared that I would replace her mom and dad

"Hey Emma listen to me okay. I will never ever replace your mom and dad with me and Tiffany okay. Yes I have to admit it I probably will lose my focus off you but it won't be for a long period of time don't worry okay."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I left the room and made sure she got some sleep it was already 11:43 I'll call Tiffany in the morning

*1 month later*

"I DON'T CARE I'M NOT GOING TO YOUR STUPID WEDDING I NEVER EVEN AGREED TO GOING!"

"Hey look remember what you promised me you promised me that you would get used to Tiffany and try your best to get along with her."

"I NEVER PROMISED YOU ANYTHING!"

"Hey don't raise your voice at me I'm started to get sick of your-"

"I don't care about what you think anymore you don't even care about my opinion so why should I care about yours!" I knew she was mad and that I should give her some space but she has been having this fit for weeks now and I'm getting sick of it. I told Tiffany about what happened and all she said was that she was a teenager and I should respect her because she and I once were a teenager too and I know how it feels when someone doesn't listen to you. But her fit was getting badder and badder she doesn't even leave her room and when she does she doesn't even say hi to me my marriage was 1 month away and I needed her to start liking Tiffany.

"Tiffany?"

"Jackson? What's wrong?"

"I think it's time for plan B."

"Okay whats plan B again." I told her what plan B was and hung up

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Coming."

"Hey Tiff."

"Hey."

"So you know what to do?"

"Yes you explained it like a million times or a minion times already." she laughed and went upstairs.

30 mins later she came down looking really sad.

"What happened?"

"She didn't even try to listen once I went it all she did was yell and then when I finally tried to speak she climbed out the window and I have no idea where she went she did not go to her neighbors house though."

"How do you know?"

"Because when she went out her window she didn't jump across."

"Why does she have to be so stubborn why can't she just work with me?"

"Don't worry okay just give her some time and space."

"I've gave her one month I think that's long enough." she smiled at me and shook her head. What was I wrong I have already gave her 1 whole month to think about it I think that is long enough. Why was she acting like a rebel what was she doing did she know how I feel when she gets mad. Tiffany came back with a cup of water and gave it to me.

"Hey don't worry she's 18 she can take care of herself."

"She hasn't even found a college yet and she's lucky that these schools here let her get off on January so she still has 7 months until school or most college starts."

"Don't be so harsh on her give her some time and space and she will think it through."

"Fine." After Tiffany left I decided to wait for Emma she came back around 10 I woke up once I heard her foot steps

"Where have you been?!"

She ignored me and ran up to her room leaving me there in the living room confused and angry

*2 Months later*

"...I do!" Today was the day the day I get married and become a husband. Me and Tiffany were officially and legally a married couple. After that I started to go greet everyone and meet every single one of Tiffany's friends and her family members. After awhile I decided to go find Emma. I looked outside but couldn't find her I texted her.

Where are you? - Dad

In the kitchen talking to Blake -Emma

I walked to the kitchen and found those two laughing at something.

Blake left once he saw me and then Emma looked at me.

"Come on." I dragged her outside.

I started to greet people and left Emma alone I knew she was bored but she can't go home this is my wedding I really want her to be here.

*The next day*
Emma's P.O.V

"Time to wake up Emma!" I heard Tiffany say

"Ugh okay just get out of my room!" She walked out and I got dressed and walked down for breakfast.

"What are we even going to go anyways?"