Chapter 2

I ran upstairs to my room...hopping in excitement. ..I took my bath and rushed to the kitchen to get some snacks, I was about to take a bag of chips when my mum came in with her bag and my little brother walking behind her..."No no ,you are not eating that, u hear me? We are going out today to celebrate your victory" she said...A part of me wanted to run with the bag of chips. ..but I knew I couldn't...."mum, we dnt have to,you know all our saving are going to college"...I said..
"Don't worry dear, I have little money for this celebration"...she said...I looked at my brother who was looking at the both of us..poor guy, he doesn't know whats happening. .."ok fine"..I said...I went to dress and we took a cab to ruze .... ruze is a restaurant, I use to work,but the owner caught me, making out with the bartender in the supply closet...I couldn't blame myself for that mistake, because the bartender kept staring at me and all,but I have to admit, he was so hot and couldn't miss that opportunity. ..Now my mum wants us to have lunch there..."oh jezz"..I just want to get this over with.
Few minutes later, we were done with lunch, a pretty young lady came infront of our table,handing us a paper, which suppose to be our bill...I couldn't stop staring at her because she was more gorgeous than me, she was a blond and I had red hair...The lady walked away and my mum brought out money from her bag, which she dropped on the table .
Five minutes later, we were at home and all I could think of was sleeping on my soft bed,I was about to make that dream come through when my mum called me.I sighed. .."really"..I whispered to myself, I heard my name again and it was coming from her bedroom...."am
coming mum "...I said...