O N E

Ally's POV

I look around the house and see all the pictures of Aaron and I. I see some pictures of mom, but they were all old. I roam around the house some more before going up to my bedroom.

I open my door and walk into my big room. It was the only room with a bathroom, so of course I picked it.

I set my bags down and got my phone out. I received a message from Aaron.

Aaron: We're coming home, we have a surprise for you.

I loved surprises! But not Aaron's. One day before my birthday he said he had a surprise. So when he gave it to me I was so excited. It was a fluffy dog. And when you squeezed it, instead of barking, is said "momma momma" in a really creepy baby voice.

I heard the door open and bolted down the stairs. I saw Aaron, and his friend Blake. Before I came here my dad told me he'd be gone when I arrived.

"So, where's the surprise?" I asked.

Aaron stepped back and revealed my best friend Lane. I ran up to her and jumped into her arms.

"LANE!" I yelled.

We hugged for awhile when she let go.

"I'm staying with you till you go back to school!" she cheered.

My eyes went wide and I drug her up the stairs. I told her to put her swim suit on. I have never been swimming in the pool out back so I thought now's a good time.

We walked out and set our towels down. I heard the back door open and saw Blake walk out. Holy mother of God.

I had to admit I liked Blake since we first met. But I know he doesn't like me, so why bother?

He jumped in the pool with a big splash getting Lane and I wet. I saw Lane stare at him like, eyes big and blushing.

I ignored it and slowly got into the pool. As for Lane, she jumped in the pool next to Blake. They started talking about who knows what. When Aaron came out. Life Savor.

He got into the pool just like the others and I'm still here on the second step.

"Do you need help?" Lane asked laughing.

"Very funny." I replied.

I finally got in and tried to walk to the other side. I was half way there when someone pulled me under. Thank you.

"Who did it?" I questioned looking around. And there was Lane with goggles on her head and she was smiling. Probably showing off for Blake.

I swam for about 20 minutes when I got out and went to go tan. I looked up and saw everyone was gone. Oh well.

**

It was 10 pm and I was the only one up. I went down to get a snack. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard a noise. I froze in my spot. I saw a shadow moving towards me. I fumbled for the light and saw Blake standing there with popcorn, and a big glass of Pepsi.

I gave him a funny look. He smiled and walked past me. I stumbled for the kitchen and got some Chex Mix. I turned off the light and headed for my room. I was walking past Lanes room when I heard her talking to someone.

"I really like you." she said.

"I like you too." the person said.

And guess who? It was Blake.

So this was the first chapter! I know it's short but I'm trying. Keep reading on! :)