Over & Over (Justin Bieber Love Story)

"Oh yeah! Work it Sophie!" shouted my photographer,Belinda. While I threw another fierce smirk at the camera, and flipping my hair. No,I'm not a playboy, I'm a Victoria Secret Model. We're getting ready for our annual Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

Tomorrow is the big day, we were doing some type of catwalk drill.

"And you're done!" the director exclaimed.

The girls and I regularly walked back to our vanities. "So guys are you guys excited to meet Justin Bieber tomorrow?" Without even looking I knew she winked right after saying his name. Truth be told all the girls had a bet of who Justin would take interest in. I really wanted to meet Justin to but not for the reason the girls did so I decided to not take part in that bet. I lowly sighed while grabbing a pony tail holder and wrapping it around my hair till I had the perfect bun.

I hugged all the girls and walked out to my white range rover, I blasted 'Who Booty' by John Hart and strolled home. I slipped on my pajamas and went to bed.

~

My annoying alarm clock went off and I squinted at the time '7:00am'

"Ugggghhhh!" I groaned while kicking the sheets off. I got up took a shower and put on some 'Pink' sweats. My whole closet is basically made up of Victoria Secret.

I found my keys and my purse got in my car and drove to the arena. But this time I decided to listen to Believe Acoustic, humming the words to Fall, I pulled in the parking lot. Once I stepped foot in the door the stylist were swarming me for some 'last minute adjustments.'

I put on the outfit and stood like a statue while beads were being placed on me or taken off. I looked down at my outfit, it's a aqua blue,showing parts of my boobs and ass, belly dancer. Quickly after the stylist declared I was done with my outfit hair and makeup smothered me into a chair and worked their magic. They took about thirty minutes tops, my hair was in a bunch if loose curls and my makeup was almost perfect to the color on my outfit. I turned around and thanked all of the stylists. And as I got up quickly I noticed the girls all around Justin. I got a little flushed, I have to admit that he looked sexy in his all white outfit. I snapped out if my gaze when I saw Carla, whisper something into Justin's ear and put a piece of paper into his pocket. Once Justin took his eyes off of her they found me, I slightly rolled my eyes and walked away. Since they were calling us to line up already. I heard Rihanna start singing 'Diamonds' and I saw Julie strut out. I was the last girl to walk the cat walk. One by one I started to get closer to the opening in the curtains. Finally it was my turn to go out there, I put a sexy smirk on my face and I strolled along the catwalk,since I was dressed as a belly dancer once I got to the end I started to shake my hips kinda like Shakira. And the crowd erupted into a ear drum bursting round of applause.

I flipped my hair and strolled back down to the other opening in the curtains. The girls attacked me in compliments like "damn girl work those hips!"

I let out a laugh as I walked over to the clothing rack and took out my next outfit,which was a naughty Santa Claus (like Barbara Palvin's) quickly put that one and got back in line, once again I was in the back, I heard Bruno Mars start singing 'Locked Out Of Heaven' I hummed along an looked at my shoes till it was my turn. I fixed my hair and walked out to all the flashing cameras and spectators.

~

I was in line standing in my last outfit for the night,which was a candy land themed outfit. The bra was drenched in rhinestones and candy themed things same with the tight underwear and my heels were gold. I took a glimpse behind me and saw Justin approaching me before I knew it I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and gave Justin my undivided attention. He smiled at me "Hi, I'm Justin, we haven't met yet.'

I was burning in the inside, but I smiled back and said "Hi I'm Sophie." He chuckled and said "I saw you out there, you were amazing!" And he winked.

I blushed a little bit "aw well thank you! You have a beautiful voice." And jokingly I said "and face." He erupted into laughs. "I'm pretty sure you're way more beautiful then me." He said causing me to turn red. I was about to respond but I got cut off by someone calling Justin to the stage. "I'll see you out there, you'll do great!" He said before running off. I was in the back again, but hey 'they save the best for last'. I replayed interacting with Justin until it was my turn. I strutted out and Justin appeared right next to me throwing winks and occasionally singing to me. Lets just say that was the highlight of my day. I found my way to my vanity, I plopped down onto my chair and something caught my eye in my purse. A piece of paper. I picked it up and slowly turned it, I smiled so hard that my face started to hurt.

"xxx-xxx-xxxx , text me and

Maybe we can get coffee?"

- Justin

this boy will soon be the end of me.