Chapter 2

Destiny's POV:

Four days flew by in a flash. I cant wait to get to work with Michael but also with KITT. But something deep inside tells me that Michael is a special man. I dont know why Im thinking that but I let it go. Im on the streets again, and got a message that there was a gang that was dealing drugs, like Heroïne. I dont think so. I told my chief to have a team standby when I need them. I silently observed the gang. Just a bunch of losers. I jumped up from behind a car and took my Glock into my hands. "Well well. What do we have here?" I said evilly. When they started to fight me I got them down quick. They were no competitors to me. I saw the guys who I got already down, and point my glock to them. They surrendered in no time. I got them handcuffed amd asked for backup, to pick these losers up. When a good friend of mine, and a partner picked them up, I saw KITT drive by. Michael stopped next to me and let the window down. "Got some criminals I see." He said and I laughed. "They werent tough to beat though." I said and I asked my chief if I could go. He got me permission to leave. I stepped in by Michael and he smiled. "Ill drive ya somewhere." He said. And thats what he did. We drove to a restaurant and stepped out.

We ordered a normal menu, and the waiteress, who was a bit older, saw us as a couple. "No we arent a couple." We said in unison. She laughed. "But still, you two look like you are a couple." She said and walked away to give the chef our orders. I giggled. "She saw us aa a couple. Funny." He said smiling. I kmew he was thinking about us as a couple. Nope. Just no. That would ruin our partnership.

When we got our orders, we started eating. We talked a little about ourselves. What we do in spare time. Hes such a nice guy. Im already excited for the partnership. "Why you joined the Law Inforcement?" He asked me. Oh shit. Thats a very sad story that I cant really explain without crying. "Well, I joined the forcement 4 years ago, because my parents and sister are killed by a serialkiller. I had to catch that guy. I luckily caught him and he is in prison for the rest of his life. But that doesnt get my family back." I said and the tears fell. I couldnt talk about this without tearing up. This was a sensitive spot for me. Michael stood up and opened his arms. I walked into his arms and he comforted me. I let go off him and we payed for our dinner. We were already finished with eating so it was time to go home.

When we stepped in KITT, Michael looked at me with a concerned look. "Are you okay now Des?" He asked and I nodded. I didnt feel better at all. But I didnt show it.

I told Michael where my appartment is. He drove to my place and we both stepped out. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Ill see ya monday." He said and he let go off me. "Yeah, I see you then." I said and he stepped in and drove off.

When I walked to my appartment, my lovely neighbour stood outside. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asked. I laughed. "No, he is just a friend." I said and opened my appartment. I put my weapons away and make myself confortable.

Michaels POV:

I was shocked when Des told me what the reason was of joining the Law Inforcement. I had to hug her. I felt so sorry for her. It was funny that the waitress saw us as a couple. I deffinately could imagine that. We talked about what we did in spare time. We were havin alot of fun talking. Destiny is such a nice girl. I was glad that she opened up to me. And shes such a badass. When I stopped by and we wanted to have dinner, she already rolled up a gang of drugscriminals. I really admire her. Shes a special girl. When I dropped her off, I had to hug her again. She said she was fine but she wasnt at all, I could see it in her eyes. That brave look she had was gone. She was broken this moment. And I could see she was having a hard time telling me this. I can imagine that it broke her, losing her parents when she was 16. Well Ive had also a hard time but what happened to her you dont wish anyone to happen.

When I drove off from her appartment and sighed. "KITT, shes really special. She has something I admire." I said and drove further. "Michael, she IS special. I can scan it in your pulse. When youve been with her your heartbeat is faster. You are growing fond of her. I also can see in your eyes Michael." He said and I sighed. "Geez you know me better than I know myself." I laughed. But he is right. Im growing fond of her. I have the feeling I have to protect her from the evil. I want to have her at my side. And we just met 4 days ago. Im getting feelings for her. And I must get rid of that. That would ruin our partnership. And I dont even know she feels the same.

When we arrived at the headquarter of FLAG, I stepped out and sighed. "Good Night pal." I said to KITT. "Good night Michael. Sleep well and think about what you really want." He said. And hes right, again. I need to sleep about this and think about what I want. But I really think Im in love with her. I cant stop thinking about her. Ill gonna sleep and think about it.

------------------------------------------------------
That was it for this time.

Ooooh Michael got feelings ;)

Vote Comment and Fan!