"Uh sorry man, I have a vacation to Malibu soon and I need to pack.",I said, an apologetic smile on my face.

"Oh, alright.",he said in an understanding voice.

"Next one maybe, alright dude?",I said, holding out my fist.

"Yeah man!",he smiled, giving me a fist bump.

"Alright, see you later. ",I said, opening up my door.

"Alright, bye bro!",he said, waving while I pulled out the parking lot.

I drove to McDonald's immediately? Why? Because I had already packed everything in my car last night, even the food. That's what coolers are for.

It didn't take that long before I found myself in the McDonald's parking lot, where Bridgette was already sitting on the steps of her trailer.

I put the car in park, and watched her head shoot up, her golden eyes on me. She was wearing a dress that was a mix between orange and salmon with his golden locks in a high pony tail while she was wearing the same colored orangish high heels, but the heels were very short. She looked even more gorgeous than usual.

"Hey.", I said, walking out of the car while she stood.

"Hey.",she responded, hopping off the steps and walking over.

"I heard there was gonna be an eclipse today.",I said while a grin appeared on her face.

"Really?",she asked giddily.

"Yeah, and we are gonna go see it.",I said.

"Well what are we waiting for?",she asked, jumping in the car giddily. I laughed and followed her into the driver's seat.

I started up the engine and started to drive to the park.

"So how was school?",she asked, making me laugh.

"Since when did you care mother?",I asked, making her elbow me in my side.

"Don't chastise me, I'm trying to create small talk.",she said, making me laugh once again.

"Well, it was school. Oh! By the way, my cousin Dakota Milton's coming with us to Malibu.",I said.

"Wait as in Dakota Milton the model?!",she asked.

"Yeppy dudette.",I said.

"Oh my! I'm wearing the dress from her clothing line right now! And wait a second, you're related to a model?!",she asked dumbfounded.

"Well yeah, actually two. My cousin Amy's a model and my cousin Samey's an actress.",I said.

"Geez, famous blood much?",she said chuckling.

This caused me to laugh.

"More like good genes man, that's how come you find me irresistible.", I said, putting my arm over her shoulder.

She laughed and shoved my arm off her shoulder, "Don't get cocky cowboy."

I shrugged and pulled into the parking lot of the park.

"Whoa, this place is gorgeous.",she said, stepping out and looking at all the trees and grass.

"Wait till you see the place where I'm about to take you dudette.",I said, popping the trunk.

"Well you can see the eclipse in process.",she said, looking at the sky where a black circle partially overlapped the sun.

"Well let's go get some good seats, shall we?",I said, grabbing the basket and blanket while sticking out my arm.