Finally, praise Jesus, I was done getting ready.  They released me, saying to go sit on a barrel of hay and not to mess myself up.  I didn't understand what all the fuss was about, but I decided not to argue and just stomped out of the tent.  The rest of the girls were not finished getting ready because they had not rushed the process.

Upon exiting the tent, I found a circle of hay barrels, and a certain curly haired boy sitting on top of one.  Smiling to myself, I walked over and sat down next to him.  He smiled back, shoving his phone in his pocket as I sat down.

"Do you guys go through this often?" I asked, "Because it's awful."  He laughed at that, his eyes sparkling.  His eyes, oh my god they are so gorgeous.  Don't zone out, Shyanna!  What's wrong with you?!

"You just get used to it, I guess," He chuckled, giving me a smirk. "Why, you're to much of a guy to enjoy the pampering?"  Giggling, I shoved his shoulder, knocking him off the edge of the hay barrel.

"Are you saying I look like a guy?" I joked, crossing my arms.  He looked up at me from the ground with a serious expression, not showing any sign of amusement.  For a second my heart almost stopped; what if I had made him angry by pushing him?

Then he said, "Yes," And his eyes started to twinkle, holding back laughter.

"Harry Styles!" I exclaimed, slapping him on the back of his head, "You do not tell a girl they look like a guy!  Don't you know that?!" Despite the fact that I was a little hurt, I knew he was joking and found the situation humorous.

"You do if it's the truth," He muttered, climbing back onto the hay barrel.  That comment earned him a slap in the chest and a grumble from me.  He was teasing, and I was laughing, but those still weren't the nicest comments.  Did he really think I looked like a boy?  Ella and Bailey exited the tent, eyeing us suspiciously.

Bailey had her hair curled in big, loose waves, and was wearing a yellow sundress with white flats.  Her makeup was perfect, of course, making her eyes look big and her lips luscious.  Ella had her hair in two braids on either side of her head, wearing a black play suit covered with purple polka dots.  Her makeup was perfect as well.

"Are you two having fun?" Bailey asked, a knowing smirk on her face.  I gave her a glare, sticking out my tongue.  There was no need to tease!  Besides, it wasn't exactly fun, having Harry Styles tell you you look like a boy.

"Hey, Harry, where are the rest of the boys?" Ella asked, sitting down next to me.  Even though she had calmed down about the boys of One Direction slightly, she still enjoyed their attention a little to much.  Every time they said her name she would let out a little squeak.

"Still in the tent, probably playing x-box or something," He shrugged, once again returning his attention to his phone.  He probably wanted the distraction so that he wouldn't have to talk with Ella all that much.

"You have a x-box in your tent?!" She exclaimed, and took of running.  That was the funny thing about Ella, she seemed like a complete girly girl, but then you put a video game in front of her face and she kicked butt.  I hadn't seen her loose a game yet.

I covered my mouth with my hand as I yawned, fighting back the tiredness that threatened to engulf me.  The water had woken me up slightly, but now I was warm again and sitting in the sun with a gentle breeze ruffling my hair.  It would've been all to easy to fall asleep right then and there.

"I'm tired," I pouted, resting my head in my hands and my elbows on my knees.  We hadn't even started filming anything yet.  Why did I agree to this again?  "You boys must have superpowers, because I'm already pooped."

"Like I said," Harry chuckled, "You get used to it."  I grumbled and closed my eyes, focusing away from all the sounds around us.  It was quite loud from the crew getting ready to film, but it didn't really bother me all that much.  "Here," Harry said, grabbing my shoulders and laying me down so that my head rested on his lap. 

I stiffened, unsure of what to do.  My body was laid on the rest of the hay barrel, and my head rested comfortably in his lap.  If I wasn't so stiffened I would've fallen asleep instantly.

"We have a while before we start to do anything, you can take a nap," Harry said, mindlessly pushing the hair from my face.  It felt good, to just have him run his fingers through my hair.  Slowly, my eyes drooped again, and I found I didn't have the will to fight sleep off. "I'll wake you when it's time," Harry whispered.

And so I fell asleep with Harry Styles running his fingers through my hair, sighing in contentment.  

A/N: Vote and comment please?  I love you guys, and I promise I'll update faster this time!!! :)