An Undiscovered Dream: Chapter 5

It took us twenty minutes to get to the stadium, and another fifteen minutes to find a place to park. As I shut off my car and reach for my concert ticket and backstage pass on the armrest, Jordan also reaches for my ticket. Our hands touch, and my stomach does flips inside me.

"Jordan, what are you doing? That's my ticket," I say as I quickly pull my hand back. He grabs the ticket and the pass.

"I know," he says as he gets out of the car and starts alking down the parking lot. Adds and I get out and follow after him. He stops in the middle of the lot. "There's something going on." he says and then turns around to face us. "You guys have been acting weird all day and I want to know why." He takes a deep breath.

"But-" Addy starts to say, but he cuts in.

"You're not getting your ticket back until either one of you tells me." He turns back around and heads toward the long line of people waiting to get into the concert. Adds and I share a look.

"Where did that come from?" I ask when he's out of earshot.

"I'm not sure. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, Adds."

"Maybe you should just tell him," she pursuades.

"It'll make things awkward," I say.

"Not if he feels the same. And I"m pretty sure he does," she convinces me. I really don't believe he likes me, not after this stunt. I let out a sigh and we start after him. As we reach the back of the line, there's about six people between us and Jordan. He, however, gets out of line, allowing them to skip him, and joins us. Everyone around us is talking constantly, but the three of us are silent. Ten minutes go by without a word. It's now 6:55. We have five minutes before the doors open, and I still don't have my ticket. I decide to just tell him the truth.

"Okay," I say as I turn around. He's standing right behind me, with Addison behind him. When our eyes connect, my stomach does somersalts with nerves. "You want to know the truth?" I sigh as he nods his head and then continue, "I like you, Jordan. I have for a while." My eyes never leave his as I stand there and think that the rest of the night will be awkward. I swear I see a hint of happiness flash across his eyes, but it's gone just as quickly as it showed up. He smiles at me, however.

"Thanks for the honesty, Soph, but I don't even have your ticket anymore," he says as his grin gets bigger. I glare at him. I'm just about to freak out when Addy hands me my ticket.

"Why do you have it?" I ask her.

"Long story that I'm not really allowed to explain. He threatened to beat me up," she says laughing, though her eyes stare at me apologetically. By this time, the doors are open and we're getting closer to being inside the stadium. I'm scared as to see where things will lead with Jordan and me, but the concert is just minutes away, and I'm so pumped about seeing the girls live that I just put the awkwardness and fear to the back of my mind. After what seems like forever, we are finally inside. We search the souvenir shop for Cimorelli gear. There's too much to choose from, but I finally settle on a cute concert tee and a bracelet. Then we head in to find our seats, which are really close to the front of the stage. About eight minutes go by and the host finally says, "Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for the amazing and talented....CIMORELLI!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, cimfam! Thanks for reading on! I know this chapter isn't very long, but I couldn't think of much too write. I also apologize for any mistakes. I'm typing on a computer at school, when normally I'm on my iPod which has autocorrect. I hope you like it!. Please comment and tell me your opinions (:

~Becky