Chapter 2...I guess

Well, after the day Liu was all 'girly', guess what? It was WORSE! He started to himself! And I know it's not Sully he's talking to because, he keeps saying the name "Jessica.". Like one day when I was in the living room he walked by biting his lip looking at the ceiling, he kept saying "Jessica." Over and over, he would whisper it but then he starts screaming it. So today I walked to his room while he was in the shower, because, why the hell not? And went into his phone...but I'm not surprised that you needed a password. "Crap.." I said quietly while I put the phone down back where it was, and snuck out. I ran into BEN...it was awkward because he just stared at me, and tilted his head, usually he'd yell but ever since we accidentally kissed, he's been acting weird...how did it happen?...Well..

[Flashback]

I was walking in the woods to a city to start my fun...after a few good kills I went into a big house and when I was about to kill the one on the couch I was right in front of the TV..which was a mistake...the next thing I know, BEN pops out and he ends up on top of me and...well we were kissing...we sprung up.."BEN, why are you here?" I said obviously trying to change the subject. "Slender told me to go here to kill these fucks.." he said looking at the dead guy on the couch.."That's done taken care of.." I said and looked at him. BEN looked back and smiled and went back into the TV, and yep. I went back to the mansion...

[Back to the story]

After BEN and I were staring at each other I got back to the living room and Liu had suddenly came out of the bathroom and wentbto his room, I knew what he was doing 5 minutes later after the shower when I heard giggiling..."Jeez.." I said under my breathe..but then, he walked up to me..."Jeff.." I looked at him "Liu.."
He then pulled up his phone and pointed to a picture of me when I was trying to get into his phone. "Why were you on my phone?" He said, I just stared at the picture, it mightve been taken from when I was trying to get in the phone. Shit...I should've been a lot more careful..what the duck am I supposed to say!?..when I fell through his door last time he looked at me and yelled...