FNAF Human part1

The book cover has all the main characters and what they look like because wattpads being a butt and won't let me use my pics even though they have total access but oh well

~Freddy's P.O.V.~

"Freddy?" I heard someone whisper.

I opened my eyes and felt Chica gently nudging me too get me up. She stop once she saw me open my eyes. I turned to face her and was shocked to see what I saw. She was sobbing but the sad part was she didn't have her arms but instead different colored wires hanging were her arms should be. She also was missing her jaw revealing her endoskeleton. Her now dirty dress had tares and rips all over and used to be shiny and combed hair was now tangled and dirty.

"Chica who would do this to you?" I whisper giving her a hug. Her now broken arms not being able to hug back.

I carefully picked her up and put her in my lap gently wiping away her tears with my thumb. Her sobs got louder as her tightly hugged me the best she could. I hugged back as I realized Bonnie and Foxy weren't here with Chica. I looked around the small and dirty room I haven't ever seen before. I'm not even sure if we're at the pizzeria. I pick Chica up bridle style making sure not to hurt her and shakily stand up and walk around the small room looking for Bonnie and Foxy. I spot a body laying against the wall of the small room. I step closer to it considering i couldn't quiet see the figure. It was Bonnie but he was different. I couldn't see him that well though his attention was on the floor.

"Bonnie!" I say getting his attention on me.

He looked terrible. One of his arms was missing revealing different colored wires along with half of his face that showed his bunny endoskeleton.(Im going with the pic) His clothes were now torn and dirty. His hair tangled and messy.

"Fre-reddy." He asked.

I sat down beside him grabbing his hand so he knew I was next to him. I placed Chica down beside me as I gave Bonnie a hug. He hugged me back only to start sobbing. Chica scooted closer to Bonnie as she joined the hug the best she could with her now broken arms. We sat there hugging as Bonnies sobs got quieter until they just turned into light sniffs.

"Are you ok now?" I ask letting go of Bonnie. "Are you ok to stand up?"

He slowly nodded as he stood up only to fall right back down again. I took his one good arm and helped him up as he put his arm around my shoulder. I took Chica's hand as we looked for Foxy.