2

---Shreya's POV---

My parents divorce was the start of me being physically abused.

My mom had been the one to leave and my dad said it was all my fault.

He would hit me and punch me, repeating those words, it's your fault.

There would be times when he would be drunk and hit me with the bottle.

I always found a way to hide the bruises so nobody would ever find out. I mean he's still my dad at the end of the day.

Now, I think why? Why did I do that? Why not let him go to jail? What was wrong with me?

I'm not going to let anything happen to the children and teens that come to my center. I know what it's like to be hurt so bad. I'm not going to let anyone of them go through that.

To be honest, I'm still not perfect. I still self-harm and I'm still battling depression.

I'm just waiting for the day something enters my life that makes it worth living or maybe it'll be someone.

Actually, no. Who will want to be with someone who's fallen apart so many times? Who will want to be with someone that'll break so fast? Who will want to be with someone who's battling depression?

Nobody in the world. Every guy wants a girl who's perfect. A problem free person, makes life easy.

Maybe this is the reason why I'll never be able to have someone in my life. I mean to this day, I didn't even make a friend because I was scared that they might find out everything.

I just want a reason to stay.

----ATIF'S POV----

This is perfect! Spending time with my best friends and meeting our fans. Literally, everything about it was perfect.

I don't know how I was lucky enough to have this be my life.

I've made my friends proud, I've made our fans proud and I've made my family proud. What more I could I ask for?

Nothing. There's nothing more I need to ask for.

Life's perfect, let's let it stay that way.