Chapter 3

Still Tony's POV*

How do I tell her though? We're pretty much best friends and me dropping a bomb like this might ruin that! I don't want to ruin our friendship at all! But, not telling her is pointless. And Mike did say she likes me. I should grow some balls right now and just approach her.

Cara's POV*

"What's better, red or blue?" Jaime asks as I plop onto the living room sofa.

"Red." I say.

"Aw you could've helped me out." Mike says pretending to cry.

"Maybe next time." I suggest. They always had these contests on what's better.

"Hey." Tony says sitting next to me.

"What's up?" I ask. Every time we talk we just start the conversation with something random. But, he said "hey" first.

"Can we talk outside?" He asks quietly. I hope he's okay. He's never done this.

"Yeah, if you want." I smile. We both get up and walk outside. Tony closes the door and sits down on the porch bench. I sit next to him.

"We've been friends for almost seven months. We're basically best friends. And I need to tell you,--" He says but gets cut off by Vic interrupting.

"Cara we need to talk. It's really important." Vic says breathing hard for air.

"Did you run the marathon?" Tony jokes. I giggle a bit. Vic just gives the death glare and looks back at me.

"Okay, Tony we can talk another time." I say to Tony as he gets up to leave. He walks away,slamming the door. Something's not right at all.

"What do you want?" I ask not wanting to sound rude. I get tired of arguing with him.

"I still love you,Cara." He says grabbing hold of my hand. My jaw literally drops. I can't even move because of how shocked I am! I try to talk but nothing escapes my mouth. Suddenly, Vic presses his lips against mines,holding me down where I sat. I try to push him off but it's no use. I start hitting him with all my force and still no use. I try screaming somehow. Tony comes to rescue me and pulls Vic off of me.

"Go inside!" Tony yells at me. I stand still as I watch Tony and Vic fight in front of me. I can't even call the guys,I can't talk at all. Instead, I start to cry. I drop to my knees and cry. I'm watching both of them beat each other up and I can't stop them! I can't help them or calm them down! I just can cry and I hate it! I watch on and see Tony on the floor trying to catch his breath. And Vic running towards me.

"Run!" Tony yells. I stand up but Vic comes, picks me up, and walks over to Tony.

"She's mine! You can't have her!" Vic shouts.

"Put her down." Tony spits at him. Vic walks to his car, still carrying me, and puts me in. He starts the car, but gets out. I quickly get out the car and sneek up on Vic. I jump on him and cover his face.

"Go away Tony! Please I can handle him!" I scream still in tears.

"Get Cara! I'll get Vic!" Mike yells at Jaime as they run outside. Jaime pulls me off of Vic and pulls me back to the porch. Mike calmed Vic down and is trying to talk to him.

"Tony come over here." Jaime says with a worried look on his face.

"What happened?" Jaime asks us. Tony looks at me as if he wants me to explain.

"Vic told me he still loves me and then tried to kiss me. I kept trying to push him off of me but I couldn't. So Tony came and pulled him off. And that's when they started fighting. Vic tried to take me away,I got out of the car and jumped on him to distract him." I sighed. Jaime looked totally lost.

"He hit me pretty fucking hard too." Tony says holding his cheek.

"Fuck. Well,uhm. You guys go inside and clean yourselves up and I'll check on Vic." Jaime says patting my shoulder. I get up and follow Tony inside to the kitchen. He starts wiping off some of the blood from his face. I get a clean cloth and clean it for him. His face is kinda swollen. I notice his arm around my waist and him smiling at me.

"Thanks for helping me." I say breaking the awkward silence.

"No problem." Tony says stepping closer to me. I smile awkwardly like the retard I am. Tony stops me from cleaning his face and holds my hand. He smiles at me warmly. He leans in to kiss me and I gladly kiss him. He deepens the kiss and lets his tongue explore my mouth. It tickles so I smile as he kisses me. I feel his free hand run down my side, starting from my shoulder to my waist. Things were getting heated but we were interrupted by Vic storming into the house. Mike,yelling at him for being a hot head. Jaime walks over to us,cshakes his head, and laughs a bit.

"I saw you guys." He whispers. I look at Tony, he's smiling, I look back at Jaime , I just smile. Jaime gives us a pedo stare and walks away. Woah these guys are so strange sometimes.

"Do you wanna go catch a movie or something?" Tony asks shyly.

"Of course. Anything you think we should do." I answer. Tony just asked me on a date! After that,he's gonna be asking me to be his girlfriend! This is perfect...

Gah! I couldn't think on what to write DX Someone had to distract me with Jerry,candy,and sugar gliders •-• it's almost time for me to go back to school! Great huh? :/ but I think more ! Which means I'll have more awesome writing ideas c: I should have a new chapter on this story and my other story by the end of the day of tomorrow. :D ❤

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 06, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Kiss My Scarsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें