In the Midst of it All (Episode 2 - I Want to Know You Better)

Extras will be added to the series. The extras are just characters from other anime and such.

Third Person P.O.V.

The bell for the next class had rung and the students had left homeroom.

"I'll see you later (Y/N)?" Slaine had asked his new found friend.

(Y/N) had merely nodded and made her way out the classroom. Slaine ran up to her.

"So, (Y/N)..." the blondish-white boy said trying to strike up a conversation, "What class do you have next?"

(Y/N) had only looked forward.

"You're a talkative one, aren't you?"

Slaine had only shrugged at the rebel's comment.

(Y/N) sighed as she took out a crumpled piece of paper out of her pocket. She looked at it briefly and shoved it down her pocket.

"I have English. Room 100," she said bluntly as she walked faster trying to avoid the ever-persistent boy.

"Wait up (Y/N)," Slaine called, "We have the same class!"

"Does this boy ever give up?" (Y/N) thought to herself.

(Y/N) waited impatiently for Slaine.

"You seem anxious to get to class (Y/N)," Slaine said curiously.

"I am anxious. I'm trying to avoid you," she said bluntly.

Slaine grabbed his heart and if he was shot, "Ouch. I'm just trying to get to know you better."

(Y/N) had scoffed, "You don't need to know me," she had emphasized the word 'need'.

Slaine sighed at her behavior, "You know I wasn't lying when I said any friend of Asseylum's was a friend of mine. Can we get to know each other more at a coffee shop or something after school?"

(Y/N) sighed and thought to herself, "If this guy is going to be so persistent, then there's really nothing I can do about it."

"Fine," was all she said.

Slaine smiled as he was able to get the stubborn (Y/N) to finally agree.

The two had reached their class and both of them walked in.

"(Y/N)! Slaine!" a blond girl said while waving. It was Asseylum.

"Hey," (Y/N) said casually and Slaine gave a timid smile.

She got up to give two of her best friends a hug.

"Since when did you two know each other?" Asseylum asked very curious to know.

"I met him in homeroom," (Y/N) said inexpressibly while pointing to Slaine.

She grinned, "And you guys became friends just like that?"

"Well," (Y/N) started, "Not necess--"

She was suddenly interrupted as Slaine 'accidentally' jabbed her side.

"Yeah," Slaine said abruptly and smiled.

(Y/N) glared at Slaine and mouthed a long 'sure' as she made her way towards the back of the classroom.

"You don't want to sit with us (Y/N)?" Asseylum pouted.

"I'm fine at the back," (Y/N) said coolly.

Slaine had taken a seat behind Asseylum and the class had begun. A teacher walked in, Mr. Shigure Sohma. He had short black hair, brown eyes, and was in his late twenties.