This One time At School.....

Xylon and Abbii were holding hands during lunch where they had first actually made physical contact, they laye don the grass, their fingers interlaced. Abbii still thought Xylon was a guy sadly. Yet they seemed to be the perfect couple, no issues, just pure happyness flowed between the both og them as they would share sweet little nothings during lunch and hve sweet tender scenes at eachother's houses.

   Skylin was still in turmoil over the new kid's stealing her only main squeeze. She was a bit angered over it and wanted to exact some revenge when she had the plan to do carry this out. Until then she was stuck watching them in a sickning mind.

   Kira had almost gotten her plan together, alls she needed to do now was gather her team. "Alright Aiden and Zoe, take your places at the back, Quinn get the pris- I mean alternative school riot started." She began to give orders and just as instantly they carried them out. Kira then pulled out the sledge hammer she was able to sneak. "It's time to fucking bust these doors down. MOVE NOW!"

   After about an hour of Kira slamming the door down, the pri- I mean Alternative school mates rushed out of the school, Kira raised the sledge hammer in victory and ran away, the alarms souned just like a prison.

   Xylon was already skipping her 6th period and spending it outside with Abbii passionately making out with her, Xylon was holding her tightly, her arms holding her close as she had her pushed up against the wall of a school, one of her hands pulling her leg over onto her own as she stood there. She whispered over their lips breaking apart softly "Mmm your...... Kisses are so..... Sweet baby........ I can't get....... Enough of them........... You're so beautiful....... Mmmmn....." Abbii replied with "Oooh......... Darling you're............ Amazing..........." Xylon continued to kiss her repeatedly with tongue, completely involved in her.

   Kira began her long trudge back to her house to right some wrongs after eating an actual meal and showering then changing. Kira was thinking 'If she has moved on.... I won't hold her back.'

   Skylin was also skipping that period coincedentially and she had spotted them, she had been smoking some weed but not enough to get really high. Skylin's hatred twords Xylon grew intensly as she stomped over, fists clenched. Her temper over the edge now, she was ready to fight Xylon right here and now.

   Abbii had her hand rubbing Xylon's hair as she continuesly kissed her and moaned softly into her mouth. Abbii had said "Oooh so nice....." Xylon replied "I can't get enough........" As they didn't even notice Skylin stomping over.

   Skylin then forced Xylon to turn around, Xylon was angered by this and shouted "What do you want?!?" Xylon's expression sour as Abbii realized what had happened just then and frowned sadly. She then say Skylin and asked "What's your problem...?"

   Skylin then struk Xylon with a blow to the face. Xylon coughed a bit and wiped the blood from her mouth. "Tha-... That was a nice hit.... But I bench 250 lbs and I think that... This was abad choice...." Xylon was then grabbing Skylin's head and brought it to her knee, bringing her knee up to her face and letting her head go, her knee bringing her head up with the force. "Now would you leave me alone so I can get back to my girl?"

   Skylin was dizzy but swong again, a sloppy shot at her nose, Xylon was quick to grab her fist and push her down. Xylon then put a foot on her and said "Now... Leave me alone so I can get back to my lady.... Please...." Skylin was so dazed she was stuck there on the floor....

   Abbii was a bit shocked and surprised by the surprisingly fast ending fight. Skylin muttered "Damn...." Xylon let her alone and the bell had rung, Xylon brought Abbii over and kissed her passionately but her cheek had swelled and she was in some amount of pain so she cringed and pulled back quickly. "Sorry baby it hurts a little to much." Abbi aweeed and hugged her softly "It' alright love..."