1.

[Note that I didn't read the manga yet, and is simply basing it off of the Wiki. Once I, like, get to the point, I'll come back and change whatever information I missed.] [Also, note. I doubt that Jaeha's personality was a womanizer at birth. We seen him before, whilst he was still in his own village. Thus, this is my take.] [And I don't know what's that Naruto tag doing there.]

____________________________________________________________________

Yeon met him on one fine afternoon. She had ventured up the mountain in search of herbs when she spotted a man with viridian green hair nested on a sheet of pine.

At first, she assumed he was dead, and was about to assume a praying motion. However, as she sat in front of him, her hand about to wave in front of his face, his own arm shot up, and her wrist was held in his grip.

Eyelids slid open to reveal emerald green eyes, and Yeon marveled at the boy's beauty. He couldn't be any younger or older than her.

"Who are you?" The boy released his hold on her, but stood up, and positioned himself away from her.

He was on guard, Yeon realized. Realizing that she had yet to answer his question, she stood up, bowing as she did so. "I-I'm Yeon!" She waved at the small port town behind her. "From Awa!"

The boy was silent, and Yeon took the moment to speak. "So, um, who are you?"

He bit his lips, before answering. "Jaeha. A.. traveler."

"Jaeha?" Yeon grinned, settling down the basket of mountain herbs beside her as she reached out her hand. "Nice to meet you then."

The male glanced at her outstretched hand, before hesitantly taking it.

Yeon beamed, before she allowed her hand to fall down to her side. Picking her basket back up, the girl blinked earnestly at him. "So where are you headed? Awa?"

"I guess." Jaeha shrugged, gazing down at the town below them. At his answer, Yeon gestured towards the road leading down."Can I accompany you down?"
"If you want," Jaeha slowly trailed after her. Despite the fact that Yeon was previously in front of him, he easily caught up and passed her.

Yeon pouted at his bag, and jogged to catch up. Her arms were still secured tightly around the basket, and running in this position was really uncomfortable, Yeon realized.

Before she knew it, she was taking uneven breaths, and a fine sheen of sweat covered her forehead.

"You know," Yeon breathed, "the polite thing to do when you see a young, pretty girl struggling is to help her."

Jaeha tossed her a small grin, before he took the basket away from her. "I don't see a pretty girl anywhere."

Now with her arms free, Yeon smacked his shoulder lightly. "Be quiet."

And he was quiet for the rest of the walk. Thankfully, his gait also slowed, so Yeon didn't need to run to match his pace.

Pausing at the entrance, Yeon took the basket back from Jaeha. "Thanks for carrying my basket, I guess" She started walking towards the general direction of her home. "See you."

Balancing the basket on her head, she waved with one hand whilst the other one held the tightly weaved basket in place.

Once she reached her home, she immediately dumped the contents onto the table. Separating the medical herbs from the edible ones, she tossed the basket to it's corner.

Storing the herbs away, Yeon checked her small storage of rice. Clicking her tongue when she noticed the meager amount, she grabbed her money pouch, before heading towards the market square.