Chapter 1: Saving a Goddess' Sister?!

"There's too many Nepgear!" A girl says.
"They're everywhere!" Another says.
You run around a corner, to see a horde of dogoos (slime dogs) attacking three girls, who are slightly freaking out. Ok fine, slightly is an understatement.
The dogoos just keep attacking, trampling and using their numbers to their advantage.
"Stop doing that! That tickles!" A girl says while being "attacked" by a dogoo.
You quickly pull your bow off your quiver, pull a flash bang arrow out and shoot it into the center of the horde.
"Aaaagh! I can't see anythiiing!" The girl named Nepgear says.
You quickly get the girls out of that mess while the dogoo horde is still stunned.
"My vision is gooone!" A pinkish blond haired girl says.
"Who saved us?" A girl with a leafy-looking bow asks.
"That would be me," You say to them. "I saw that you were in trouble, so I saved you."
"Really?! Thanks a bunch!" Nepgear says.
"No problem." You reply.
Suddenly, you hear rumbling.
"Look out!" The pink blond says.
Calmly, you pull an explosive arrow from your quiver, and turn around to shoot it into the horde of dogoos that tried to ambush you.
Ka-BOOOM!
Bam, just like that, the horde is gone. Completely destroyed.
"Wait, don't tell me.. Your (N/A)?!" The Leafybow girl says.
"Apparently I'm well known..?" You say back in slight flattery.
"Iffy, don't tell me that's (N/A), the master archer!" The pink haired girl says.
"Well, it's impossible to not realize, especially with those bow skills." Iffy says.
"Excuse me, but what are your names?" You ask.
"I'm IF, but call me Iffy if you want." The Leaf-bow girl says.
"I'm Compa!" The pink haired girl says.
"I'm.. Nepgear.." The purple haired girl says.
"Well isn't this a surprise." You say. "I didn't know that I was that well known.. But it's very nice to meet you!"
"Under that hard merciless shell of yours, your really nice, huh?" Compa says happily.
"Yeah, I guess."
"Thanks for saving us, really. I appreciate it." IF says.
"No problem. I'll be on my way, then." You start to leave the area, with your bow sheathed.

Time Skiiip!~

Your in a city called Planeptune, just wandering around, looking for a job or person who needs help. When suddenly, your walking to get some food from a restaurant, you see that same girl, Nepgear. She notices you too, and says something to a smaller similar looking girl. You instinctively reach for your bow when the smaller girl approaches.
"Hiya! I'm Neptune! Nepgear told me about how you saved her, Compa and Iffy!" She proclaims.
"Uh, Hi?" You say, lowering your guard.
"What, no formality? I am the goddess here.."
"Wait what?"
She giggles.
"Didn't expect me huh?"
"Well, no.."
"It's okay! It's not a big deal. I just wanted to thank you for saving my sister!"
Nepgear approaches you and bows.
"T-Thank you for saving me, I'm sorry I didn't thank you before." She says.
"Um, like I said, no problem. It's what I do."
"As a token of my gratitude, I allow you to come into my tower freely." Neptune says, smiling.
"R-Really?!" You say.
"Duh. Of course! We're friends now!" Neptune says.
Boy, this was one hell of a week.