Glorybringer; Blooming Romance

" Hi Glory!" Peril said excitingly. " I came to see Clay. Where is his hut?" 

" Go down about 15 ft. and take 1 left, he just reinforced it with... obsidian! It's Peril Proof. We got your scroll from the ravens." Glory said kindly.

" PERIL!" Clay cried out running down the path and bowling into the smoking Skywing.

Clay's scales singed but became brown right again. 

" Come here, we have to talk about... my friends crossbreeds." Clay whispered at the end.

The two dragonets bounded of to Clay's hut and disappeared around the corner.

" They are perfect for each other." Kinkajou said to Glory. 

" Yeah, I wonder if they will ever really, you know..." Glory said to Kinkajou.

Glory playfully raised an eyebrow causing Kinkajou to stifle a giggle. 

" All righty, me and Deathbringer have to talk about top secret information. So no snooping. It is politics and no one shall know what Coral said UNTIL it is meant to. Do you understand?" Glory said officially.

" Yeah sure." Kinkajou said.

" Kink?" Winter's voice said, " Where are you?"

" WINTER!" Kinkajou cried out running and hugging the freezing Icewing. 

" We have to go. Um, bye Queen Glory." Winter said doing a nervous bow and running of.

" Back to my Deathy..." Glory thought, she turned pink and gold at the mere thought of it. 

" Deathbringer?" Glory asked.

" Over here." Deathbringer said smoothly.

Glory sashayed over to Deathbringer. The hibiscuses on Glory draped across Deathbringers neck. The 2 dragons started making out. The beads rattled on the door... Glory didn't notice.