Chapter Two!

(Image to the side is Alec King, played by Tanner Zangarino)
Chapter Two
**Alec King**

Nicole. Princess. Nicole. Princess Nicole.

I guess you could say there's a princess living next door to me and her name is Nicole.

She's a challenge. And I like challenges. Something about her just makes me so-

Woah. Alec, what are you saying. You don't do that sappy shît. You're Alec King. Bad Boy. Jerk. Douche. You name it.

"Alec!" Luke yells, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What? Damn, Luke calm down."

"So....rumor is the school's bad boy, also known as you, was seen taking a girl to school on his bike and she has his helmet on." John says with a challenging smirk.

"Yeah, and?"

"You like somebody!" The twins yell at the same time.

"No I don't. It was Nicole. She missed the bus and had no idea where to go so I offered to take her." I say simply and all the boys look at each other with grins.

"Dude, you never let anyone on your bike, let alone wear your helmet." Luke informs me as if I don't already know.

"Guys, it's not a big deal. She's just my neighbor and considering I just met her yesterday, we're barely even friends."

"Yet." Luke says with a smirk. Luke is my best friend but sometimes I want to punch him the face, like now.

"Seriously, it was nothing, lets just go to class." We walk away into our sixth class, Enlgish. Nicole is here too.

"Hey Nicoley, what's up?" Luke says as he slides into the chair behind her. Nicole blushes and I can't help but smile. That girl blushes a lot.

"Hi Luke." Nicole says as I take a seat next to her.

"Who's this?" John says and gestures to the girl that was talking to Nicole before we sat down.

"Oh, this is Ally. My best friend." Nicole says and Ally looks at us like we all have ten heads.

"You know Alec King!" Ally bursts out and immediately turn bright red. We all start laughing at her and she just grows redder. I can see why her and Nicole are friends. I notice Luke staring at Ally and I smile. Now who's the one who has a crush?

"Yes, I do. He's my new neighbor. And, um, I was the one on the bike with him this morning. I was kinda running late." Nicole says and looks down into her lap. Is she embarrassed of me or something?

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ally asks. This girl needs to calm down.

"Well one, I just found out this morning who he was to you. And two, after I found out he was the school bad boy I knew you would act like this if I told you so I just didn't. Oh and by the way Alec, you're the school bad boy?" Nicole says and smirks at me.

"In the flesh." I smirk back at her.

"Mr. King and Ms.Santana, detention. There will be no talking in my class." The stupid teacher, Mr.Wembley, calls out. I mean not that I mind though. Detention with Nicole, sounds fun.

"He's already a bad influence on you." Ally whisper and I smirk.

"Only the worst."

*******************************************

**Nicole Santana**

Great. I got detention on my first day of my new school. That's gonna look great on my record, isn't it? But for some reason I'm not so upset. Alec will be there too.