"Well I guess we should all head back to our rooms." Nagisa suggested.

Everyone went to their rooms, but I stayed behind because I wanted to get something to drink.

As I was wandering around the halls I heard lots of talking from the boys bedroom. I smirked and quietly made my way over to their door and peeked through it, eavesdropping on their conversations.

"So Kanzaki-san is in first place overall."

"Well of course, no one would dislike her."

I thought to myself,'Sounds like their listing girls in our class...' I then felt excitment to learn what they thought about me.

I then heard footsteps and I quickly hid behind a corner and peeked around it. I spotted a glimpse of red hair and hid my head again. My heart started to beat faster.

After a few minutes of silence, I guessed Karma went inside the room so I came back out and peeked through the door again. So far I've learned the boys picked Kanzaki as the top ranked girl in the class.

Then I felt a weird slimy thing on my shoulder. I slowly looked up and screamed when a tentacle covered my mouth to quiet me.

"Do not fear Renee-san, it's just Sensei." Koro-Sensei said with a pink face that I was creeped by.

"Why are you here Koro-Sensei?!" I whispered-yelled at him.

"I want to hear some of this juicy gossip myself." He said as he took out a pen and notepad.

I sighed and continued being sneaky.

"So what exactly are you guys doing?" Karma said as he drank out of a juice in his hand.

"We're recording what girls we are interested in. So far the top 5 are: Kanzaki, Yada, Kurahashi, Renee, and Kayano." Isogai said.

I did a cheeky grin,'4th place, not so bad.'

"Kanzaki won with looks and a perfect personality. We found Yada's brown hair to be nice. Renee, with her smile and admirable looks..." The boys explained what they thought about the girls.

Koro-Sensei was still jotting down a bunch of notes with that pink face.

"So what about you Karma-kun?" Isogai asked.

"Huh? About the girls?"

"Yeah, who are you interested in?" Kimura spoke.

I especially paid close attention to his answer. My heart sped up and I felt like this was super suspensful.

But that soon stopped.

"Hmm...Okuda-san I guess." He replied.

The whole world seemed to stop and I froze. This feeling was terrible. It felt like my heart was just crushed. It was like hatred and sadness took over my body.

Jealously...

Thats the word. But why do I have this feeling? Why does me knowing Karma likes Okuda makes me feel so...awful.

"E-Excuse me Koro-Sensei..." I got up and started to walk down the hall. Koro-Sensei stayed and continued jotting his notes.

As I got further down the hall I felt myself tear up. I seriously needed to be in a room by myself so I could just cry my eyes out. I've never had to deal with these emotions before...

Why now?

//Karma//

"Yeah, who are you interested in?" Kimura asked me.