Person #2 Thomas

The soul's second body was Thomas. Thomas had a good life. A mother and a father. Two sisters that adored him. Plenty of friends. He was the best in football. Or anything for that matter. He had anything he could have wanted. But he turned cruel because of it. He became a bully. A brat. A awful person who everyone didn't dare to talk bad about. The complete opposite from Trevor.
Sadly, Thomas became addicted to drugs and stealing. He didn't come home much, due to partying and probably gang stuff. Poor Thomas, I was happy when I smelt his end coming. I was happy when I saw the gun point at Thomas's chest. I was happy when the girl shot. I laughed when Thomas was taken to the hospital. The same place Trevor died. Thomas didn't make it even an hour after he was put on that bed. I didn't need to sing to him. Didn't want to. He more than likely saw me as he died. He screamed and yelled. All for nothing. The soul quickly left him, walking towards me. I opened the portal once more and lead the soul to the next door. "I'm happy." The soul told me as we reached the door. This kind of shocked me. But not much. Anyone would be happy to leave a life like that. I open the door to the soul's next life. A toddler sits quietly as its family fights. Bruises are on it's face. At first I thought we made the wrong turn, but the soul left the appearance of Thomas, and entered the poor baby.
I watched for a while, a bit saddened by this. Then I leave to return to Thomas. His whole family is there. Sobbing. I can't imagine why though. Why would you cry for him? A boy who was just waiting to be killed. He was just asking for it. But, despite that, they cried. I ate the heart of this terrible corpse. Even his heart was awful. It tasted like garbage. Fitting. To be honest.

After this I returned home. No one pays me any attention. I walk to the small house I live in. I don't have friends. I don't need any. Death Eaters don't have hearts, the only feelings they can have is pain, happiness, and sadness. All three are natural responses. All three are capable to happen without a heart. So we do have feelings. Just not all the ones humans have.