28:Best Day Ever.

Start from the beginning

I call my parents. My mom answers.

"Ay Mija, coma estas?"

"The baby's here" I say trying to keep my calm.

She shouts to my papi"IT'S TIME. VAMONOS" I hang up.

Kalin drives fast,and Skyler and Myles are contacting people as well.

Kalin's never met my dad,so I'm praying that my dad doesn't kill him.
--
Kalin
2 hours in. Time is 7:30 pm.

I'm freaking out right now. I've never been in so much pain in my life. My hand just lost all feeling.

The doctor gives me a sympathetic look "Ok Amber,a few more pushes"

"I DON'T CARE,JUST GET IT OUT OF ME,FUCK" I look at her in fear.

"Calm down,babe" she glares at me and I put my one available hand up defensively.

She squeezes my hand harder just for fun. I bite my lip really hard,because this pain is horrible.
--
After being in this smelly white room and my hand almost falling off.

Mila Ailine White (pronounced I-Lean) was born January,1,2016 at 10:38 pm

I'm standing up, holding my beautiful daughter in my arms and smile at her squirming in my arms.

I see she has my dimples,and my amazing hair. She looks nothing like Amber.

Amber smiles weely at Mila and I. "She looks like your twin"

I sit next to her hospital bed and grin "I know,we're both amazingly good looking"

She rolls her eyes "Can I hold her again?"

I carefully hand Mila to her "This is the fifth time tonight"

"Well did you pop her out of your vagina? Nah didn't think so" I shrug and take a picture of them together.

"Kalin stop,I look a hot mess right now" Amber complains.

"You look hot,that part you got right" I take a picture of all of us together.

Amber yawns "What are you going to do with those pictures?" I set them as my wallpaper, screensaver and show it to her.

"Awe my baby and I look so sexy" Amber swoons over the pictures of all three of us.

"I know we do,but what about Mila?"

Amber glares at me "I was talking about her"

I place my hand on my chest,hurt by her words "You don't think I'm sexy?" She laughs.

She shakes her head "No,but I think your cute"

I give her the "bish whet?" face "No cute is for guys like Myles,I'm sexy" Myles and Skyler walk in the room.

"I am not cute. Im a man and men aren't cute" Skyler,Amber and I laugh at him.

Skyler pats him on the back as they sit down "Keep on dreaming babe" he pouts.
---$---
Skyler.

I hold my newborn niece,Mila,who is squinting at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and I smile. She is so cute and her hair is really curly.

I sit next to Myles,sleeping on the uncomfortable hospital couch. Kalin and Amber are sleeping in the hospital bed together and I smile at how cute they are together.