2. Exo

After seeing the text in the girl's shirt I started noticing even more signs that there was indeed a concert going on.
Many girls were crying and a few of them stumbled from the crowd of people with their high heels and pulled them off with a releasing sigh.
I kept walking closer to the venue and I got some looks from the fangirls. Maybe the reason was my looks since I had got most of my genes from my mother, who had light coloured hair, fair eyes and long legs. I hope that some day I can look like she did on her wedding day with my dad nearly 20 years ago. Long, curly hair in a bun and a beautiful white dress. I have a picture with me in Soul where is our whole family posing in a wedding potrait.
My parents in the corners of a sofa, smiling like there is no tomorrow and then in the middle me, being the cute 1 year old I was with my teeth missing but still smiling like the sun in Arizona.
Lastly but not least my big sister and my role model next to me, wearing an orange dress similar to my purple one.
To be honest our dresses were horrible but what can you except from the dress fashion in the late 80's?
I slowed down on purpose to find out a little more about this artist or band.
I had never really payed attention to Korean music but I knew some of the groups, like Bigbang, Super Junior and Girls' Generation. I wasn't a fan, their music didn't really hit that much.
I should probably get some more information of the music bisnes in Korea since I was going to spend at least a year or two in here, I guess. I should get a job and some money. I had my own two-room-apartment close to my dad's home. His house was getting too big for both of us since I needed my own space more than when I was 13.
Apartments in Soul were always expensive but gladly my parents helped me with paying it.
It was my first own home, I had always lived with my mom or dad, mostly mom. Staying in Michigan would probably have given me a big amount of headaches and a depression. I wasn't different from the kids around there but I understood in the 3rd grade that others didn't really care about me. I was very shy and enjoyed playing Game Boy more than chasing first crushes with other girls.
When I came to Korea for the first time I felt like I had stepped into another world.
The people were so friendly, kind and caring in my school. I learned some Korean fast but unfortunately I have pretty much forgot them all.
I just hope that the old memories still have some grammar when I have to have a conversation in Korean. For now I have survived with English quite well.
I turned right to get my way back to home. It was getting darker if it was just anyhow possible to tell; Soul was a city full of lights and I had to cover my windows with two layers of curtains to get some sleep every night. That did not ever bother me, I loved Soul just the way it was because of the way it was.
The crowd's noise started fading away as I walked on the sidewalk, still with a lazy speed wearing out my shoes.
Finally reaching the right building I took my bag off my shoulder and started looking for my keys. I heard them scratching the screen of my phone but couldn't get them in my hand. What ever you have, don't give it to me because I guarantee I'll miss it.
Finally I reached the little ring that held two keys. One of them was to the front door which I was facing at the moment. The other one would open the door of my apartment. I opened the door and sneaked inside looking like I was about to rob someone.