Chapter 12: Conner X Megan

Finding Robin and Zatanna was no easy task, with the narrow passageways that all seemed the same. Luckily, Megan was able to sense him and they found him in a matter of minutes.

But when they did find him their happiness was soon replaced by worry. He was holding Zatanna, who looked pretty battered, and was currently having trouble breathing.

"What happened?"

"I have no idea! One moment were trapped in their and the next some thing attacks us!" Artemis blinked then looked at Megan,

"Like me and Wally?"

"Possibly, from the sounds of it, this thing might be the- Oh my goodness, Robin your arm!" He looked at her with a confused look, then looked down.

His arm was twisted the wrong way and seemed to be bending at an odd angle.

"Oh." He said,

"What do you mean, 'Oh', we need to get it fixed!" Robin shook his head,

"No way, I'll be fine, we need to help Zatanna first." Megan sure didn't seem pleased with that but she agreed.

Leaning down to Zatanna she used her telepathy to try and communicate with her,but to no avail.

"She isn't responding to my- Robin?"

"Over here." She turned to see Robin crouching over Wally.

"If you can tell me what's wrong with them, I can easily fix them. I've got a med kit." Artemis shifted off her quiver,

"Same here." Megan nodded then used her telepathy again.

"I think Wally hit his head to hard as well as a few scrapes and bruises. And I think Zatanna has a few cracked ribs."

"On it." They both said at the same time, and they got to work.

Megan looked back to see Conner quite a bit further away. She flew over to him,

"Conner, what's wrong?"

"What? Oh... I don't know. I guess I just feel kind of pointless right now..."

"Oh Conner, you're not pointless."

"I'm just the guy who punches stuff, I don't know how to fix broken limbs are find missing people with a thought. Heck, all I've done is hit rocks." He looked down, not happy with a sudden sharing of feelings, but he can never hide anything from Megan.

He felt a hand on his cheek. He looked up to see Megan smiling at him.

"Alright then Conner, let's see, you saved my life."

"How?"

"I didn't stop those rocks from crushing me, someone much stronger did. Conner you might feel like you're unimportant to us, but your like the big brother. Your our protector when we can't be our own and you would never let anything happen to us." She kissed him and he blushed. Then smiled and kissed her back