"I don't like much than you" Fred said sitting down next to me.

"Shut it" I said raising my head up and glared at him.

"Now that everyone has a partner, I would like for each of you to transform your partner's nose into any animal's nose" Professor McGonagall said.

I Merlin! I thought as I saw Fred grinning like a mad man.

"I'll go first" Fred said.

"No, I will" I said.

I didn't trust Fred.

"I called it first" Fred said.

"I don't care" I said.

"Is there a problem here?" Professor McGonagall asked us.

"Yes, Black won't let me go first" Fred said.

"Ms. Black, why don't you let Mr. Weasley go first" Professor McGonagall said.

"Fine" I muttered.

Professor McGonagall walked away.

"Alright then" Fred said and waved his wand.

I felt my nose transform.

"Your perfect nose" Fred said.

I reached into my robe pocket and got out my mirror. I raised up to where I could see my nose. My nose had transform from an average nose to a pig's!

"Change it back" I said through gritted teeth.

"Why? It suits you" Fred said.

I glared at him as I raised my wand. I waved it and his nose and mouth transformed into a donkey nose and mouth. Fred opened his mouth and he-haw came out.

Everyone started to laugh. I made a snorting sound, because of my nose. Everyone laughed harder. Even Professor McGonagall was laughing and it is hard to get Professor McGonagall to laugh.

"Ten points to Gryffindor. For Ms. Black transforming the nose and mouth perfectly and also transforming the voice" Professor McGonagall said.

Professor McGonagall transformed Fred's voice, mouth and nose back to normal. She then transformed my back.

After Transfiguration class was over I walked to Professor Binn's classroom for History of Magic.

History of Magic was boring, so I fell asleep. After History of Magic I met up with George on the way to the green house. Fred soon caught up with us.

We walked into the Green House. Professor Sprout told us all to read chapter 16. After Herbology everyone went to the Great Hall for lunch. I didn't sit beside Fred and George, cause I promised Luna yesterday, after I ran into her on the train when I went to get changed into my uniform, I would eat lunch with her.

"Hey Luna" I said sitting beside her.

"Hello Allie" Luna said.

"Hello Luna and..." A Beauxbaton male student said sitting across from Luna.

The Beauxbaton student was tall with short brown hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Allison, but call me Allie" I said.

"Hello Allie. I am Émile" Émile said holding out his hand towards me. He spoke with a french accent.

I held my hand out. Émile grabbed my hand and kissed it. I pulled it back with a blush forming on my cheeks. I tried hiding my blush by moving some of my hair closer to my cheeks.

"You shouldn't hide your blush. It makes you cuter" Émile said.

I couldn't stop my cheeks from turning redder. I never get comments like that.