Ch.5 The Chres test = F +

Chres P.o.v

Wow Jasmine is so Fvcking slow sometimes she actually thinks im gonna really go through with that therapy NOTT ! Maybe one day , just so i can play her . I dont need no Dvmn Therapy the one who needs therapy is that Fag jacob im not coming for his ass im taking what he loves , my love really . Me and her are no longer friends she's my victim .

I drove to the hospital and signed up for the One on One therapy i know this ish was gonna be mad boring I was only doing it for my babe . I walked into this room and was told to sit on this leather couch .

Therapist : so I hear you have angry problems and a bit of OCD .

Chres : Yeah yeah yeah can you just video tape my life getting changed so I can show my girl .

Therapist : No can do sir

Chres : *pulls out knife* If i were you I would reconsider .

Therapist : O-ok d-don't hurt me Please !

Narrator : chres didn't realize that all the stuff he'd said to the therapist was being recorded 😏

Chres was stupid enough to turn it on before the process ... Silly boy

Chres : *throws camera * Act like I have a problem and don't act Like a wus cause if my covers blown your ass is grass .

Therapist : O-o-ok *grabs notepad * so how are you feeling ?

Chres : *smirks* good a little better more than our last meet .

Therapist : Well thats good , now I want you to make her proud not hurt her , ok ?

I walked out to end the video . And grabbed the camera from his hands .

Chres : Gimme that bitch !

Therapist : *winces*

Chres : Don't tell anyone understand ?

Therapist : ALRIGHT I WONT DAMMIT !

Thats It ! I slapped the therapist dead across his face . And he went in shock and froze . I guess My work was done here i grabbed my backpack and camera and headed off toward school .

Moe ~ yin p.o.v

I walked into school looking FLY and a little worried about chres I usually pick him and Jene up in the mornings but he wasn't there cause of therapy , I hope it went well because thats his Only way to prove it to me so I can trust him again . I walked to my locker and started with my combination 10•••passing••37•••back to ••• 11 . It popped open finally and I started loading my books I was pretty late so I didn't hesitate in the mornings . I felt at tap on the shoulder turned around and It was chres standing there with and eerie grin I could tell he did something bad . He pecked me on the nose and handed me a camera . I gave him a confused look and he ran to class . No sight of princeton or should I say Jacob and His crew so I walked away with some confidence that I was safe . I sat down in Music in the back with Jacob once I got there he looked at me weirdly .

Jacob : Whats with the camera princess ?

Me : I'm not sure but do you wanna watch it I think it has something to do with his therapy .

Jacob : PSHH ! No thanks i don't want to watch that hatin ass bitch .

Me : c'mon please

Jacob : well since im nice .

Me : (giggles) now you are .

jacob : Girl just press play !

I clicked the button and the screen was black all we heard were chresanto and the therapist talking . It didn't sound like he was being nice to the therapist . Me and prince watched it to the end though . My only expression and feeling toward him was no longer love , it was hate and anger .... I think imma need a damn therapist . Jacob balled his fist and slowly i rubbed his back to calm him down because chres isnt his problem he's mine . The class started and ended quickly . Still angry i stormed out leaving jacob behind . I saw chres and he ran up to me and squeezed me tight i shoved him off with force making him slam into the lockers

Me : TF IS WRONG WITH YOU !

Chres : No the damn question is what the fuck is wroung with you bitch cause i didnt do shit and now your pushing people !

Me : Oh stop acting like a punk ! I sneered . You fucking played me , to think you are gonna fucking get your act together .

Chres :(mumbles) that little bitch ... L-Look jas im sorry ight .

Me : Save it duche you hurt me and a therapist for goodness sakes ! please ! don't ever talk to me again your a ...a Monster s-s-stay away from me !

The tears started streaming out of nowhere my mom was right . And. I couldn't help but run I didnt feel safe at all near him he's getting so abusive its unreal , we've been closest friends since the 2nd grade and now i want him to stay far away from me . It all happened so fast . I ran leaving my car behind and made it home , wow crying and running sure does take your mind off how much pain your in from running so far . I took a shower and put on a bra and some boy shorts left my hair down and balled my eyes out feeling mixed emotions about my best friend well my ex best friend .

Jacobs p.o.v

I saw all what happened in the hall way an i was furious he's such an asshole to her .... Kind've like I was so it was just like me. Watching what the boys and i used to do damn... I felt bad really really bad, as I watched Jas start running and it hurt alot even more see her cry because we've been growing closer and after all the pain i've cause i only wanted her happy i walked up to chres and punched him square in the face . And walked off to my car and drove home to comfort my jas ... This is my chance to a make her mine .

Moe - yin p.o.v

I shoved my head on my pillow still sobbing . And I heard a knock it must be princeton .

Me : *sniffs* come in .

He came in with sympathy in his Eyes and got comfy in the covers placing my head on his chest and caressing my cheek . I think ... I was really starting to like princeton he's changed so much for me .

( A/N : not to confuse anyone but prince and jacob is one person 😐)

Jacob : Mama you ok ?

Jas : Why tf ? Would you ask me that of course im not ok duhh boys are so- (gco )

He was right there im pretty sure . But a kiss is a good apology . Wow, i just realized this but why the hell is he always kissing me . I pushed him off me and broke the kiss .

Jacob : I know you enjoyed it (smirks)

Jas : y-yeah but why are you so into kissing me these pass few days ? (Blushes)

Jacob : I don't know ! ....well i do but

Jas : c'mon kid just say it !

Jacob : ok ok i kiss you because i really want to go out with you I hoping you'd get it by now but-

H-He wants to be my boyfriend ... I was so happy he finally opened up I kissed him forcefull putting my arms aroung his neck dragging him on top of me and we made out . I could tell he was in to it he broke the kiss and started kissing my neck . It felt so good man i wish he treated me with respect in school .

Jas : p-p-prince (moans) i wanna be your mmmm..

Jacob : (smirks) my what ?

I pushed him off of me even though I was enjoying

Jas : y-Your girl *giggles* . But you have to promise me one thing .... Please don't hurt me in school

Jacob : I promise .

I didn't believe him , but then i kind've began to when he took my hand kissed it softly grabbed my pink the old-style and crossing it with his .

Jacob : You know something jas ?

Jas : *yawns * nope (she said popping the 'p') What ?

Jacob : I love you .

I smiled at thought of what he said and drifted off to sleep forgetting chres , forgetting everything about him . I forgot he was alive , i forgot everything we've ever had Because I have Jacob . I'm trusting him to keep me safe , And Not to play my heart like Chres .........I regret meeting him too .But I wont forget about Us....

___________________________

Yeah its pretty confusing I bet 😕

~ Iced_mocha