Chapter 21 [edited]

Start from the beginning

" Whatever ! Pizza is pizza , isn't it? " I chuckled , handing Chloe the telephone.

" No, I'll call from my mobile. " Chloe rejected the telephone and took instead her mobile.

She tipped something and stood up to get to the kitchen.

Meanwhile we others turned on the TV and decided to begin our party with watching The devil wears Prada .

" Chloeeee ? Have you finished so we can start watching the film? " Maya asked her from the living room.

" Noooo ! " she said giggling.

" No you end first the call! "

Maya, Ellie and me looked at each other confused.

" Nooo! You "

" Chloe are you flirting with that guy from the pizza service ? " I asked her.

" Remember you are married to Tristan! I don't want to see his face when he finds out that you're cheating on him with the pizza boy . " Maya added.

" Noo! Okay. . . bye. " Chloe giggled and came back to the living room.

" Who's the pizza boy ? " Ellie asked her.

" Nobody. " Chloe blushed.

Ellie was still watching her suspicious.

" Okay let's start the film ! " I suggest opening some bags of crisps and candies.

" Yessss ! " Maya shouted and we all made ourselves comfortable on the couch or on the floor.

Some 45 mins later the doorbell rang and Chloe jumped from the couch.

" I open the door ! " she squealed.

There was even no opportunity to tell her something, when the door was opened and the pizza boys entered.

They had some big caps that you couldn't see their faces but they weren't also wearing that uniform which pizza boys always wear.

" Chloe. I don't want a striptease show here. Even if the striper is hot. I mean no! " Maya said.

" Noo , they are not strippers ! " Chloe assured us.

" Here are the pizzas you've ordered, miss " the taller employee said.

" I think I've seen you anywhere. " Ellie suddenly said.

" Oh yeah? You have ? " the tall guy said.

" Oh my god , Maya! Isn't he that rapist who the police is looking for? " Ellie panicked.

" Rose ? " Maya also panicked. Instantly I grabbed the telephone.

" Chloe, don't tell us that your lover is the most sought after rapist in London! " Ellie said trembling.

" He and a rapist? He's the most charming lad I know ! My mate works hardly to make his wife happy. " the shorter one said.

" Oh my god, how can a rapist even have a wife ? How many kids do you have , you rapist ? " Ellie asked him.

" You, the shorter one. Look at me ! " Maya demanded him.

" Noo Maya! What ya doing ?! He might take out a knife in every second and disembowel us ! Please don't disembowel me ! I'm. . . - " Ellie started to say but was cut off by the taller guy.