Chapter Four: Cat fight

A few short hours I was out of the hospital with a hand splint. Yes, I had to have a splint on because of freaking Jac vanek. I don't understand why she hates me so much, it's infuriating honestly.  

But I didn't want to think about her right now I thought to myself as vic drove me back to the venue.

Vic was really sweet, I like him as a friend but I didn't like him as anything else. I wasn't a dating kind of girl, I was more content with it just being me and no one else. To much unnecessary heartbreak.  

I was sitting beside vic as he drove me back to the warped in complete silence. 

he broke the silence "tell me about yourself eleanor" he said glancing at me and giving me a cheeky smile  

I shrugged "I grew up in hackney London, I sort of ran away at a young age but I luckily found a nice group of people and we've been friends ever since" I smiled at the memory of first meeting John and his friend Wesley. 

He frowned, sadness flooding his eyes "why'd you run away?"  

I was surprised at his bluntness, but i didn't mind.. That much.  

If he wanted to know, I'd tell him.  

I cleared my throat "we'll, you see hackney isn't the best place to grow up.. It's a rough and extremely poor part of London.. But where I grew up really had nothing to do with the running away part, it was just one of the factors" I said sheepishly, then I felt the lump in my throat grow bigger "it was my broken family"

He pulled over to the side of the road and looked at me in the eyes.  

He reached for my arm, and he pulled my sleeves up showing off cuts that ran up my arm. They were so faint, because they were all a year old but they were still very visible nonetheless.  

He brought my arm up to his lips, and kissed them so delicately. I felt his warm lips, caress my skin.  

Meanwhile, I sat there wide eyed staring at him. 

Yeah this is romantic and sweet and all... But this is seriously awkward. Who the hell goes around kissing people's cuts... That's just unheard of.  

Then he looked up at me and said "why would you harm yourself?" He leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine "don't ever do that again"  

I blushed hard, what the hell is this idiot doing? First he asks me semi personal questions, then he goes pointing out personal issues.  

Then me, being me I said "what are you doing... This is just really, really weird, can you just drive me back" 

He frowned, but then he put the car in drive and sped off down the road. Not even glancing at me once. He seemed a little ticked off but I didn't mind, I just wanted to close my eyes and drift off.  

But before I did, I said one last thing to vic.. Just to ease his mind.  

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to attention like this"  

He give me a face splitting smile, and that was the last thing i seen before I slipped off into sleep.

*next day*

"Where the hell am I" I whispered to myself, as I shot up out of the comfy bed and hit my head the bottom of another bunk bed above me.  

I heard a roaring laugh and looked over to see kellin quinn himself sitting on the couch eyeing me suspiciously.  

I rolled my eyes "shut up, i wouldn't laugh at you" then I scrunched up my face in thought "we'll, you know what... I take that back. I'd laugh at you, for sure"