Chapter 2

Chapter two

Zayn's POV,

"Melissa, please let me go. I have to go to the class. I don't have time for your non sense." I snatched my hand from her. She was not listening to me. I am fed up of her behavior.

"First give me a kiss and you are free". She said wickedly.

"Get lost. I will not." I said angrily. I don't understand how she can be such a pest when she knows clearly that I am not into her. I tried to walk away from her and headed towards my next class.

She again jumped in front of me and angrily said" You just wait and watch. I will not stop until I get what I want".

I ignored her threats and walked down to my class. I entered in the class and took my usual place. Melissa was behind me and she also entered in the class and took nearest seat to mine. I tried to ignore her and concentrated on class. Entire class she was staring at me. I could feel her eyes burning holes in my face. I wonder why teacher don't notice her for not paying attention in class. Ohh... I forgot. She is one of most rich family in the town and donates major funds to the college. Once class was over I immediately stood up and headed towards my next class but luck was not on my side. Anyways luck is never on my said for the matter of fact. Melissa and her group surrounded me. I tried to ignore them and get through them but they blocked my exit.

I asked her in annoyance" what do you want Melissa? Please let me go. I am getting late".

"You know what I want sweetie. Just listen to me and you are free."

"No. I am not. I am not your slave and for the hundredth time I said I don't like you. Please leave me alone."

"I don't care if you like me or not. I just want you to give in to me."

"I am not ready and will not be in future too. You are wasting your time. Go find someone else." I tried to move her friend john out of my way. But he didn't bulged. He was too strong than me. I was not athletic in fact I am never into the fights. Melissa was karate champion and her friends are also strong so she tries to overpower me.

They started to push me around and started laughing at me. I was feeling horrible. Melissa was laughing along with her friends. Suddenly john pushed me on the floor and I fell down on head. My head was throbbing with pain. I clutched my head and closed my eyes shut. I heard a voice near my ear.

"I told you to be mine. You are mine. I will never leave you until you give in to me." Melissa whispered in my ear and left with her group with laugh.

I gathered my books and headed for my next class. I was 10 minutes late for class. Teacher glared at me but let me seat in the class. I sat in last corner of the class. I was tired of everything. I live alone in small apartment in the town. My scholarship pays for my college expense but for living I have to earn on my own. I work in 5spice café in the town. Already I try to manage college, study and my job in addition to that Melissa is making my life living hell. I don't know what I have done to her but she is after me since 3 years. She is one of popular girl in college, rich and spoilt. She thinks she can get me but I don't like her. I will try my best to not to become toy in her hands. She will just use me and throw me aside once she is satisfied.

There are other girls in college who also wants a piece of me but they are not as persistent and crazy like Melissa. Sometimes I feel I don't deserve to be loved. People have always tried to take advantage of me. Girls always try to get close to me either for my body or my assignments or they have some hidden motive. My foster parents also only cared for the grant they used to get by taking care of me. Boys in the college were jealous of me because I get attention from most of female population so they either hate me or avoid me. I never liked to be popular so I never tried to encase the attention I was getting. I always want to keep my profile low and simple.