"Yes I trust you. But I don't think I trust him. How was work?" He took my hand and we sit on the couch.

"It was okay."

"How did you get the job?" I explain everything except the part that he likes me, when we hug and that we use to be best friend.

"Oh. Does he like you?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"He just drove you here and the way you talk about him it sounds like he does."

"He doesn't." I lied.

"Oh. Because there would be war. I'm the only one that should be heads over heels for you." He kiss me and I kiss him back. He pull away first. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'm going to take a bath."

"I'm coming with you." He smile. I roll my eyes and then stand.

"You know the answer to that. I can't bath with you." As I turn around he slap me on my ass. " Ah that hurt!" He smirk at me.

"I'm going to bed." I turn around and he's facing me.

"Good night."

"Night baby." He kisses me passionately then went to bed and I went to the bathroom.

After I was finish bathing I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen to cook some food. I turn on the radio and listen to music. I am dancing and singing while I cook.

"So love me like you do, l-love me like you do... touch me like you do t-touch me like you do. What are you waiting for?" I sang.

"I'm waiting for you to come in bed so I can touch you the way you want me too." Bryan frightened me. I turn around and he's smirking at me. I blush.

"After I finish cooking and eating." I smile at me.

"I'll watch you dance and cook." I shake my head then take up the radio remote and turn the radio off.

After cooking and eating, he carry me to his room and lay me on the bed on my back. I'm wearing one of his t-shirts and panty only. He lay beside me with his head between my breast.

"Are you comfortable?" I look down at him and smile.

"Yes. This is my favorite place in the world." I just roll my eyes and fall asleep.

Stephon POV

I slept a little bit better knowing that Alison was always near me most time yesterday evening. I'm looking forward to work today.

Hopefully she wear something short like yesterday and something to show her curves.

I wear my second beat suit with a blue tie with my shoes well polished.

I ask my driver Adam to drive me to work today. I feel very lazy today.

I'm in the vehicle listening to music, texting business stuff on my phone and emailing some things on my laptop... and of course, I'm also thinking about Alison. Yes. I'm a good multitasker.

I'm in my office patiently waiting for my breakfast. About 5 minutes later there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I shouted.

Alison walk in. "Good morning sir," she said as she place my breakfast on my desk. Omelet and bacon with coffee.

She look beautiful today... as usual. She's in a mini skirt and a simple blouse.

"Thank you." I smile at her. I just said 'thank you'!!!! I didn't even knew that word was in my vocabulary. "Can you please stop calling me sir?" Ally broke me. I just said 'please' and I think I said it yesterday too.

"Okay fine.. Stephon."

"That's better."

"If that's all I should leave."

"Can you type this for me and copy it please?" I hand her a paper I wrote some things on. "I need it after lunch the latest."

"Yes sir... Stephon."

"Did you finish the speech?"

"No. I have to finish one plus your mother's speech."

"Don't really worry about my mom speech you can finish it even next week Monday. Just do that which I just gave you then finish up the speech you started."

"Okay...Stephon." She walk out of my office.

It's almost lunch time. It's now 11:50. I'm starving. Would it be nice if I bring her lunch like yesterday? My conscience nods at me and I listen. Since when did I get so nice.

I hurry to the kitchen and then hurry back to her office with the both of us lunch on a tray. I knock on the door.

"Come in." She yell. She sound... weird. I walk in and close the door behind. I walk over to her desk.

"I have your lunch here. I brought-" I stop talking when I look into her eyes. She look like she was crying. "Are you okay?"

She cry even more. She take up a rag off her desk to wipe her eyes. Even when she cry she look beautiful.
"I'm fine." She murmured. I know she's not okay."Here's the paper I type and copy for you." I take them from her and place them back on her desk. She cover her face with her hands and cried even more."

"Your obviously not okay." I place the tray on the table."Come here." She walk over to me and I hug her.

I let her sit in the couch and I'm right beside her. Her head is on my shoulder and she's still crying. Thank God she didn't have on any make up.

She look me into my eyes. I dry away her tears then ask her,"what happened Ally?"