Justin's Pov.

Justin- well today is the day of the first day of hell (AKA School). thinks to myself maybe ill see that bitch I bullied last year and yes this year I'm going to make her year a living hell chuckles can't wait. I always do my routine every day brush my teeth spike my hair and put on cologne for my baby dang she so hot how lucky have I gotten. Not m going to be breaking up with that bitch once and for all after awhile tho but she's gotten me my last nerve..... urgh dam bitch..

Justin- Hey mom morning how are you this fine morning and please don't make me go to that school with that B- kept that almost to myself but my mom must of heard it because she was like what was that Justin?

Pattie- what was that Justin?

Justin- i meant with that Becky shes so nice these days good one Justin nice to save your ass lol whew

Pattie- oh her yes she so friendly -smiles ok here's some breakfast and eat up go heres your keys back to Justin.

Justin- What cool thank you so much mom jumps up and down yay!!

Pattie- no problem honey

Justin- see you after school mom I love you so much!

Pattie- aww I love you too ill see you after work tonight

Justin- ok bye mom giving a kiss on her cheek and walks out and gets into my range rover time for the first day to begin... laughs drives off.

Justin- drives in parking lot got out locked my baby up and started to walk up until I saw.........

oooh he did he see? was it her or someone else that caught his eye hmm don't know anyways comment if you guys like this because i would love to know your opinions is thanks! i love you guys.

....