Chapter 16: No freaking way.

"The guys are coming back soon. They should be here in like two seconds-"

I jerked my head back and so did Zayn to try and make it look 'less suspicious' but I think Liam already saw what was going on.

My cheeks flushed a deep shade of red.

"Oh sorry, didn't think I was 'interrupting' something." He smiled cheekily.

"You didn't interrupt anything." Zayn replied standing up and walking with Liam out of the room leaving me sat there on my own.

What the fuck just happened?

Did Zayn want to kiss me?

Did I want to kiss him?

And worst of all, why did he leave straight after?

I was interrupted by a lot of shouting and screaming coming from the living room.

AM I GOING TO GET PEICE AND QUIET IN THIS HOUSE!!!!

Wait! That's a stupid question, I'm living with five teenage boys...

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THERE!" I stormed into the living room. Well more like wobbled...

"WHY DON'T YOU ASK HARRY!" Liam screamed, anger evident in his voice.

"Harry what's going on." I asked him calmly.

I looked at him and noticed he had tears rolling down his cheeks. He's only been in the apartment a minute and already an argument has kicked off.

He just stood there silent looking at me. He quickly wiped the tears away from his eyes with his sleeve. I'm so confused right now!

Why is Li Li angry at Harry?

Why is harry crying?

EURGH! I've thought too much today! My mind needs a nap.

"Well?!" The anger quickly building up inside of me.

"Liv, can I speak to you...alone." Harry pleaded.

"Why can't you just say it in front of everybody! What's there to hide harry? We don't have secrets." The tears were freely flowing down my face as well as his. I don't even know why I'm crying, he hasn't told me whats wrong yet.

"It's your mum." His voice croaked while he was crying.

My hand clasped around my mouth"No! No she hasn't..."

"Oh NO NO she hasn't been killed!" Harry panicked. I always jump to conclusions! Just tell me Hazza!

"The police found your mum..."

"WHAT! Why are you crying. That's amazing news where is she? I need to see her now I-"

"There's one more thing little Haz over here needs to tell you isn't there." Liam stared at Harry almost begging him to carry on.

"They found her a week ago...I-I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to leave us." He looked down at his feet. He must've felt ashamed off himself...

It didn't really sink in that Harry had lied to me for a week because he didn't want me to leave...HARRY FUCKING STYLES LIED TO ME!!!

"Harry why would you lie about such a thing!" I turned around to face Louis. "Did you know about this?"

He shook his head.

"Did any of you know about this?" I turned to the rest of the group.

They shook there heads too.

"So this dickhead lied to all of us then."

"It wasn't like that." He tried to defend himself. Defend! He's a two faced liar! He knew how upset I was about my mum and he lied to our faces.

"Ha!" I laughed. "it wasn't like that." I mocked. "It was like that Harry. YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME ABOUT MY MOTHER!!!!" I screamed. I went to grab him and slap the bloody daylights out of him but instead I felt a pair of muscular arms restraining me from putting him in hospital.

"Liv I'm so sorry!" He came up to me to try and hug me.

"Don't you dare touch her." Louis growled.

"Louis, your supposed to be my best friend-"

"Ha! Best friend." He scoffed. "Your a liar harry. Don't you see how much pain you have put her through." His eyes wandered to me then back at Louis. "You don't even want to know how much I want to punch you now."

"Why did you do it." Zayn said calmly compared to the rest of us.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER OKAY!" He screamed.

You should've seen the shocked faces around the room.

"I love her... And now she hates me."

Why can't harry pick up girls the normal way? You know take them on a date? Make them feel special unlike me, he's made me feel like shit.

"You know what, I can't be dealing with this." I wiggled out of Louis grasp, grabbed my coat that the boys bought me and walked/limped out of the door.

SLAM.

Where do I go now?

Authors Note: HELLO TRAPPED WITH ONE DIRECTION READERS! TWO CHAPTERS IN THREE DAYS! YOU'RE VERY SPECIAL;) YOUR PROBABLY WONDERING WHY IM TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPITAL LETTERS? WELL THERE'S NO REASON AT ALL, JUST FOR FUN:)

LOTS OF DRAMA IN THIS CHAPPIE SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. CAM YOU GET TO 70/80 VOTES IN FOUR DAYS? IF YOU DO I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN:)

P.S AVENGERS ASSEMBLE IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET TO KNOW MY FANS AND READERS SO...

IN A COMMENT WRITE YOUR NAME, FAVOURITE COLOUR, FAVOURITE FOOD, FAVOURITE ANIMAL AND FAVOURITE BOY...MAN FROM ONE DIRECTION. I HAVE TO KEEP ON REMINDING MYSELF THAT THERE MEN NOW NOT BOYS:( THEY GROW UP TOO FAST.

IT'S NOW ELEVEN O'CLOCK AT NIGHT AND IM TIRED SO GOODNIGHT GUYS:)

LOTS OF LOVE BELLAMAY:)