Tom-Comfort in the Night

Start from the beginning

"No!" He hit his head against the steering wheel.

"Tom, what are we going to do?" You ask surprisingly calm.

" I don't know honey." You cried out again, and he took your hand and rubbed the back of it with his thumb. He rolled down his window as the officer came over.

"Good morning sir. Do you know how fast-"

"I am so sorry to interrupt officer, but my wife is probably going into labor right now, can you let us pass?" The officers eyes widened as she saw you with sweat running down your forehead, and you breathing heavily.

"Um, let's get you into my car, and..." She got you and Toms bag, and to helped you out. You got about halfway there, when you cried and collapsed.

"(Y/N)!" You looked up at him with tears in your eyes.

"Tom, it hurts. I don't know if I can make it there..."

"I know, but we need to get to a hospital first. Stay strong, I know you can do it." He held you hand as you sped down the road to the hospital. You grimaced and tried to focus on something else, like how you were probably cutting off the circulation of his hand, but he wasn't saying anything. He looked at you with concerned eyes, and you looked back at him, smiling. He's going to be a great daddy. The officer got a wheelchair, and Tom put you in. He basically sprinted to the entrance.

"She needs help. Where is the closest room?" He said quickly to the receptionist. And started to walk away, looking down the hall for a room.

"Um, sir? I'm afraid we have to contact a doctor first. What is wrong with her?"

"She's going through labor."

"Ok, we will contact a doctor." Less than five minutes later, a doctor came and wheeled you off. Tom waited in the room, just comforting you. The doctors looked at each other, and one of them took him out.

"Mr. Hiddleston, we need to do a C-section on her, and sometimes it isn't the best for the husband to be in the room-"

"I don't care, I'm going to be there for my (Y/N)." He answered. The doctor explained what was going to happen, and Tom's face when super pale.

"Are you sure you'll be ok?"

"Yea, I'll be fine." they walked back in the room, where they already started the C-section. He went super pale again. It was a good thing the the doctor went in the room after Tom, because the doctor caught Tom just before he hit the ground.
-----------------
Couple hours later.
-----------------
Toms P.O.V.

I woke up in a hospital chair, right next to (Y/N). Her face was drained of blood, and her hair was stuck to her forehead. I moved it out of her face, then remembered what happened. I face palmed myself. I PASSED OUT! I passed out right when (Y/N) needed me. I felt like such a horrible husband! She woke up and smiled weakly at me.

"Hey Tom."

"Hi. I am so sorry, I couldn't comfort you when you were in the most pain because, well..."

"What?"

"I passed out..." I said embarrassed. She laughed. "What? I feel horrible! I couldn't be there for you!"

"I know, but when I woke up, you were holding my hand, and the doctors said that you were right by my side the entire time, and you wouldn't want to leave me." She grinned. "You're so sweet Tom. I love you."

"I love you too."

Your P.O.V.

"How's the baby doing?"

"The last time I heard, she's doing great."

"So it's a girl!" Tom grinned widely. He got up and started dancing around. "I'm a daddy! To a little princess!"

You laughed. "Yes, Tom. A little princess." Then the doctor came into the room with your baby girl. You held her in your arms, and she slept happily in your arms.

"She is so beautiful," Tom gasped.

"We need to name her, Tom." You guys talked about names, but you guys couldn't find the perfect one for your little princess. He came up with names like Gertrude and Ann. But nothing fit.

"What about Sarah?"

"That's perfect! Sarah Kathryn Hiddleston."

Tom took Sarah into his arms. "My little princess, Sarah." He gently kisses her forehead.
--------------------------
Yay!

How did you guys like that one?

It was like a nightmare, until the end. Then it was a fairytale.

Did anyone get the references I put in? Comment if you did!

Also, I need comments for requst so do books. PLEASE! If you have ideas, COMMENT!! IM BEGGING YOU!

❤️Blows kisses❤️

Thank you for reading! You guys are my heros.