I Was A Shadow Once.

For nightkit_sweg

Nightkit walked through the forest. Why was Leafpaw mean to her?

She kept crying. She was a shadow. One that nobody would understand.

She saw a blue light and she followed it. A white cat with weird blue stripes appeared.

"Who are y-you?" Nightkit stuttered.

"My name is Seasonsnow."

The she cat smiled. "I was a shadow once. Nobody would love an ice block."

Nightkit tilted her head.

A blue aura surrounded Seasonsnow. Nightkit gasped.

"How?" She asked.

"I have ice powers. My sister, Hollyblaze, had powers too. They were fire powers, powers that everybody dreamed of." She frowned at the thought.

"That's so sad. Nobody should be alone." Nightkit said.

"I guess we feel the same."

"My mother loved me once, but she soon hated me when she found out I had these." She looked at her paws. "How did you control it?" Nightkit asked.

"Think happy thoughts. Let it run through your veins." She said as a dark aura surrounded Nightkit.

Nightkit was a shadow again, yet she controlled it a bit better.

"Goodbye, Nightkit, see you again sometime." She smiled and faded just as Nightkit turned back.

"Seasonsnow? Seasonsnow?" She called out.

She shrugged and went back to camp, not noticing a blue light wave goodbye.