Chapter 1

I ran as fast as I could though the dark forest it was hard but I kept on going. I knew that they were following me and I knew that they were faster than me, but I didn't care I had to try, I have to have hope.

1 hour earlier

I was walking home from school, my brother forgot to pick me up again, great now I have to walk home in the rain. Ugh, this is so annoying well at least it's Friday so that means I can go home take a nice long shower and just relax for the whole weekend. Why does all the bad things happen to me, what did I do? Thing is, I didn't mind walking home in the rain, (well i did, but that's not the point) the thing is that everyday I had to walk passed this dark, creepy forest, it's scares me cause who knows what evil things hide in that forest. Ok I know I sound crazy but I'm telling you there must be evil things hiding in there right, maybe I'm just being paranoid I mean come on evil things pft there must be something wrong with me today. But maybe I'm not being paranoid cause I have heard stories about that forest and-

Suddenly, I heard a loud scream come from the forest, I froze for a few seconds, but I chose to ignore it, so I carried on walking then I heard it again. Ok ok, what the hell is going on, did I just here someone scream from the forest. I told you that forest was creepy.

Maybe I should go investigate.

No! What if you get killed, are you out of your mind!

But someone's in trouble.

Yeah so, what can you do genius, kick them in the face pft yeah right.

Hey I can help I can call the police or something.

Yh so what's that going to do, what will stop them from coming after you.

Well yeah, but...

While I battled with my inner self another scream came from the forest. Just man up and go in there I told myself. I walked into the forest, ok I was official scared out of my mind but I carried on walking through the forest. Broken branches and I leaves surrounded me, I heard another scream, but this time it was much closer than before I took a left from the path I was following, I froze.

Standing there were five guys and one girl, they were all over her. OMG are they raping her? No they weren't taking off her clothes they looked like they were kissing her, but if they kissing her then why was she screaming in pain? Her screaming died down and her eyes slowly closed, was she giving up? They broke apart from her and her lifeless body slumped to the floor. No they killed her how did, what did they, huh? They turned around, they had blood on their faces.

Why would they have blood on there face... unless they were... vampires. No that can't be right vampires aren't real right.

Just then the boy with curly hair spoke "Another girl."

"Yh." The boy wearing a striped shirt on said.

"Why do we keep doing this?" The dark skinned boy asked.

"I'm still hungry." The blonde haired boy said.

"Niall how could you say that, we just killed a girl." Another said he sounded like a dad shouting at his son.

OMG they did kill her. I got to get out of here. Just then my foot stepped on a branch which made a loud snap. Their heads shot in my direction. I froze. Oh no I'm dead.

The blonde one which I think is Niall walked towards my direction. He looked behind the tree and saw me, he smirked his blue eyes were shining bright under the moonlight. He turned his head towards his friends.

"Hey guys look what I found." He said still smirking.

His friends walked towards us. When they reached us they all eyed me up and down, licking their lips. Each one of them smirking.

Niall looked at the curly haired boy and said, "Harry, I think that you should go first."

Suddenly, my brain turned back on and I ran. I ran for my life I had to get out of here. I don't want to be like that girl... dead. So I ran as fast as I could though the dark forest it was hard but I kept on going. I knew that they were following me and I knew that they were faster than me, but I didn't care I had to try, I have to have hope.

I carried on running, but I tripped, stupid log I said to myself. I was about to get up until someone grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so I was lying on my back. It was him, Harry. I looked up at his face a big smirk was plastered on his face.

"Love, has anyone told you to never run from a vampire." He said smirking. A small whimper escaped from my lips.

"Don't be scared love, this will be quick." He said, his face bent down to my face stopping when our noses were touching, he moved his face down to my neck, he was kissing and sucking my neck, I tried to resist a moan but I failed. Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was smirking. Just then I felt his sharp teeth scrape across my skin. This was it my last memory before I die, his fangs pierced into my skin I screamed out in pain as I let the darkness take over.

--------------

Hope you guys like it comment if you think I should carry on writing. :)