Sam's object

Dean's P.O.V.

  The rumor said that sam was dating the most hot girl in the school, som i thought to myself, how can that be he is too shy, but well made lil brother.

  Aftern class was over, i run looking for him, to see if the rumor was true, i cound't find him anywhere so he must be making out somewhere, there's nothing to worry about.

    .

    After school was over i waited for him in ther car, and he sure was taking his time.. like i waited almost half an hour till i cound't wait anymore so i went to his class, just to find him sleeping, i shake him a little trying to wake him, but he don't so i screm in his ear:

     "SAMMY!" he jumped out of the seat just to fall on the floor. And i can't take, I could not hold my laughter.

     "Damn it!! Dean!" he said with his bicth-face of his.

     "Bitch!" i said still laughing;

      "Jerk!" he said trying not to let a smile out.

      "But why are you tired? didn't get any sleep?" i said worried, still with a smirk. He blushed and said.

     "You know.. the same.. nightmares and all...." blushing even more, he sure was hiding something and i wanted to know.

      "So, what youn did with the money i gave you?" i really wanted to know, but knew he wouldn't tell.

      "You know,  food and all...." he said blushing more and more, Yeah, right food, what is he hiding frome God damn it!

      .

        At home, when it was already time to sleep, i cound't sleep, because of the nightmares i've had these days, so i just keep staring at the ceiling, trying to fall a sleep, but failing as the time passes by.

       It was already 3AM, when i heard some noise coming from Sam's room, i thought i was imagining things, but the noises didn't stop, then I went slowly to the room of my brother , quietly , and slowly opened the door, what I saw then , it was something I could not see right, i must be imagining things again, it was the only explanation i could come at the moment.

Sam was naked, with his hands stroking himself, faster and faster, moaning, then he says my name while moaning, and the i realize what he have in the other hand... its a ... dildo?

     Before he put that in.... you know what... I call him:

     "Sam, wha the fuck are you doing with that thing?" i said astonished for what he was going to do with that thing.

      Whe heard my voice,