Chapter One: To Be Married in Three Days

Start from the beginning

"This is my choice and you are my children! I'll be damned if you disobey them!" Bruce yelled, starling Dick and Damian, who were still seated at the table. Jason snarled at the leader of the Court Of Owls. Just as Jason was about to open his mouth to give off some remark that would only make things worse, Dick spoke up. "Enough. I'll marry this Wallace," Dick said, letting his eyes cast down on the table. Tim's, Jason's and Damian's eyes widened.

"Grayson, you can't marry that monstrosity!" Damian protested. He refused to let his brother go without a fight, hell, he would fight Wallace West and die to keep his brother from marrying the Demon's right hand man. The Talon gave his little brother a small smile.

"I have to," he told the little kid, ruffling his hair sadly. Dick did not wish to cross his father, but this "Wallace West" didn't sound like someone who was dangerous. A sudden boom made the assassins jump to their feet. Dick grabbed his sword which was resting on the table.

A talon with short black hair stumbled into the room. She took one look up and stumbled towards Dick. She stumbled, making Richard run forward and catch her as she fell, a wound on her lower abdomen making her bleed profusely.

"Cassandra!" Dick shouted, ripping the mask supposed to be protecting her mouth off. She gasped and gripped her lower abdomen in pain. Dick removed her hand and put pressure on the deep sword wound.

"Who did this to you?" He growled out as the rest of the Talons in the room grabbed their respective weapons. She kept gasping but managed to get out one phrase. "League... *gasp* Of... *cough* Assassins," she stuttered out before she passed out. Dick's eyes narrowed and he set her down on the floor gently.

"Get a damn medic up here!" He ordered his younger brothers. Timothy nodded and rushed to get the medic. Meanwhile, Dick unsheathed his sword and order Jason and Damian to follow him. They rushed down stair of the main base to see the League of Assassins murdering their Talons. 

Richard snarled and drove his sword through a League member, watching as the person fell to the ground and died within seconds. Then, he slit the throat of another, letting the woman fall to the ground and listening as she choked on her own blood. That was for Cass! He thought as he killed another League member.

He looked over to see Jason decapitate another person. He looked back in front of him just in time to block an assassin trying to kill him. But, the assassin didn't stop, he kept coming and striking him, making a clear cut to him arm only to be deflected by his armor.

The man managed to back him into a wall with a sword to his throat. "How's your little friend doing up there?" He asked, a smile overcoming his features for a second before Dick slashed at him, only to have the sword against his throat tighten, making a line of blood spill out. Dick gasped, dropped his sword and brought his hand up to grip the assassin's- or Wally's- black plaid hand, which held the knife in place. 

"Tff, so you're the son of the mighty Bruce Wayne," He whispered to himself. Dick choked a bit and tried to twist the knife out of Wally's hand. Wally smirked and pushed Dick's hand off his knife effortlessly. Dick just continued to glare at him. Wally leaned in close to his face.

"Why am I stuck marrying you? You're so weak though!" Wally told Dick in Arabic, chuckling. Dick's eyes narrowed even further. "I'm not weak," He hissed out in Arabic before kicking Wally in the balls and grabbing his knife. Wally fell to the floor, grabbing his aching private parts. Dick quickly straddled Wally and pressed the knife to his neck. Wally's eyes widened. Dick smirked.

"Oh how the tides have changed," Dick told Wally in Arabic. Wally gave him a half grin, half smirk and the spoke in Dick's native language: Romanian. "Oh little bird, you have not seen me at my best," He said, then took a fallen assassin's bow from nearby and whacked Dick over the head. Dick slumped off of Wally onto the floor, groaning and clutching his head, trying in vain to stop the excruciating pain.

Wally stood up and moved to grab his knife, when he was hit by something- or someone. Jason swung his sword to kill Wally, but the Right Hand man of the Demon caught the sword. Jason stumbled back for the shock as Damian attacked Wally.

Tim rushed over to Dick, who was still on the floor, bleeding and clutching his head. Jason and Damian defended Dick and Tim for a few more minutes before Wally called out the order to retreat.

Jason and Damian then turned their attention to their injured brother. "Is it bad?" Jason asked. Dick shook his head and pointed to his throbbing head. "Except for that," He told Jason as he helped him up and carried Dick to his room.

*At Nanda Parbat*

"Did you complete you task?" Ra's Al Ghul asked Wallace, who was kneeling to Ra's' back. "Yes my lord. Miss Brown's body should be found soon," Wally answered, a smirk on his face. The Demon nodded. He was pleased with this statement. As soon as the Court of Owls agreed to the arranged marriage, then he could go and finish off the rest of his pathetic enemies. 

*Back to Court of Owls Base* 

Dick woke up to a throbbing in his head again. He groaned and rolled over in his bed, hugging the blue comforter to his body. He looked out the window when he saw flash of blond. "JASON!" He hollered when he realized what the hell it was. Said person rushed into the room along with Dick younger brothers at the shout of his name.

He was met with Dick shaking with a hand over his mouth with his blue comforter wrapped around him. Jason walked over the the shaken up bird and sat down next to him. "What happened?" he asked as Dick threw himself at Jason and buried his head in the taller man's chest. Jason stiffened at the contact.

Tim had walked around the bed and stopped when he was opposite of Dick. He looked up and screamed also. Jason looked over to him, too. With a shaky finger, Tim pointed forward to the body hanged outside the window. Jason followed his younger brother's finger and gulped in horror, as did Damian.

Right outside the window was the hung body of none other than Stephanie Brown. She was in a very flattering outfit- the one the League 'hookers' wore. She had multiple slashes over her once perfect body and she had stab wounds everywhere. But, worst of all, she had a note attached to her chest by a knife. Tim gently pulled her into the room and took off the note and handed it to Dick, who had pulled his head out Jason's chest. With a shaky hand he opened the note and read it.

This is what happens to the enemies of the League of Assassins. Do not become an enemy of the League.

"I defiantly have to marry Wallace now," Dick said, setting the note down and placing his head into his hands. The rest of the people in the room who were alive began to protest. Dick cut them off with a swift shake of his head. "look what they did to Stephanie! They cut her up killed her, dressed her like a whore and then hung outside my window. I don't want that to happen to you guys. I have to marry Wallace West. End of discussion."

The rest of the Talons in the room nodded solemnly. Dick nodded and then sighed. Tonight was going to be a long night of preparation. Tim and Damian came over and sat on the bed. Tim re-bandaged Dick's wounds as the rest of them sat in silence. The right hand man of Ra's Al Ghul really does get what he wants.

^_~ 

I AM SORRY FOR KILLING STEPHANIE! IT HAD TO BE DONE FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY! Anyway, I hoped you like it, I worked my ass off on my free time to write this! 

Until next time!!!

~Dani