Three

Meenah and Feferi swam into the Sea Batterwitch's lair.

"Oh, Sssorceresss of the Sssea!"Feferi bowed.

"Oh, Beauty of the Brine!"Meenah bowed, too.

"Hail to the Sssea Batterwitch! Hail to the Condesce!"They said together.

The Condesce lurked out of the shadows,"feferi, ma pet meenah ma darlin come to me ma little sea-spies"

Feferi and Meenah swam over to her.

"mama's feelin woebegone banished to the netha regions a the sea no food hardly any company Im simply wastin away"She sighed.

"Poor Condesssce!"Meenah and Feferi hissed.

"yes poor me what news do you have"

"king crabdad and the merfolk are celebratin your defeat" Meenah announced.

"And he blames you for the queen's demise..." Feferi added.

"OF COURS-E )(-E DO-ES use a little black magic to help out a marvelous and T)(IS is the thanks I get well now its time to turn the tides on crabdad we just need to find his achilles heel a weakness that will crack his armor" The Condescension thought.

Meenah and Feferi looked at each other and got an idea.

"the king is terribly devoted to his children" Meenah explained.

"Especially the youngest with the beautiful voice..." Feferi said.

"but he misssed the celebration"

"hmm apperantly karkat takes his gift for granted just like his mother did a person doesnt know how precious their voice is until theyve been silenced" The Condesce said to herself. "you two find out what that crab really wants and lure him to my lair ill whip up a little spell to make his dreams come true once we have him trapped crabdad will rush to his rescue then T)(-E TRID-ENT CROWN AND T)(RON-E WILL ALL B-E MIN-E"