2: Killian's Past

Take a look at the picture...

Do you see the similarity!!

Liam Garrigan, (cast as Arthur, top left corner), he looks like Colin O'Donoghue (plays Killian).

I mean, they both have the dark hair, both have the stubble, same crystal looking eyes.

They're both English. (Well Colin is Irish but close enough?!?!)

I mean, just look at them!! They look related!!

(Yes, you know where I'm going with this.)

King Arthur is Killian's father.

And here's even more to ruin that family tree of yours.

We're adding Pirates of the Caribbean Lore to the mix!

(It's OK if you haven't seen all the movies, I haven't. Just look it up on Wikipedia and you get a pretty good idea.)

Here's the story:

Elizabeth Swann (Turner) and Will Turner, got married, had a child, and named him Liam.

Will was killed, in an attack by Davy Jones (that guy with the tentacles in his face if you don't know who he is.)

Elizabeth meets Jack (Sparrow), they have a child named Claudia.

(There was no evidence of Killian having a sister on the show, but this is my theory, I do what I want with it. And I think it would be cool for Killian to have an older sister.)

Arthur captures the Black Pearl, (or whatever Jack Sparrow's ship's name is, that's what I found.)

Arthur and Jack are swordfighting, and if Jack wins, Arthur and his men will leave, if Arthur wins, her captures the boat, and the people.

Needless to say, Jack loses, so Arthur takes everyone hostage and takes them to Camelot.

Arthur rapes Elizabeth. (Whoah, a little dark there.)

Elizabeth has Killian, and dies in labor. (Whoah, a little tragic there.)

Jack takes it upon himself to take care of the children, and he raises them.

Jack blames himself everyday for Elizabeth's death, and hates Killian, and abuses him. (Dark!) Cause he's the child of Arthur, but Killian doesn't know that, and resorts to self harm. (Sad!) (Dark!)

He favors Claudia cause she's like his child.

Claudia dies of disease. (Sad!)

One day, Jack finds the authorities are looking for him. (He's a pirate, he steals.)

So Jack runs away, and sails far away, never to be seen again. (Well, until now.)

In a season 5 episode, Jack sails the seas, and somehow ends up in Storybrooke.

And Arthur is in Storybrooke too along with Merlin, and Killian finds out he's his father.

So Killian says, if he's really his father and loves him, he would let Merlin take the darkness out of Emma.

(END STORY)

So anyway, to sum it up...

Liam's parents are Elizabeth Swann (Turner), and Will Turner.

Claudia's parents are Jack and Elizabeth Swann (Turner).

Killian's parents are Elizabeth Swann (Turner), and King Arthur.

Lily's parents are Maleficent, and King Arthur.

Zelina had 2 twins with Arthur, Devin and Cornwall.

Yeah go try making that family tree now.

I know this theory is only based on the looks of Liam Garrigan and Colin O'Donoghue, but I think it's pretty good, and it makes a lot of sense. ( It took me a week to figure out.)

Anyway, next chapter us on Dark Emma! Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more!