Chapter 2

*Next Morning*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up to see it was 7, I should get up I thought even though I didn't want too. I went to take a warm shower got out and put on my US Woman's National Team training kit, and put my hair in a high bun.

I came down to see Amy with to plates in her hand, she handed me one to eat. We sat at the kitchen table to eat. Once we finished we got our bags and left.

Once we arrived at the stadium we put our bags down in the locker room. We jogged to the field with Hope since she arrived at the same time as us.We went down to see all the US Men National Team there. "Hey ladies" Omar Gonzalez greeted us. "Hey" we greeted back. "Today you guys will be trianing with guys so get in partners.

*After Training*

"Uh Hope,Mimi,Alex, Amy, umm would you guys like to have lunch we me and Clint " Oamr asked us. "Of course " I replied, Amy,Hope,Alex just nodded at my response. Omar and Clint are really funny and fun to hang out with, Clint is married and Omar just has a girlfriend but I'm guessing she didn't come to Florida with him she probably stayed in California.

"Where should we go" Clint asked as we were walking out the stadium. "Umm what about whataburger?" I asked. "Sure that sounds good" Omar replied. We arrived there we order and sat at a table. We talked laughed goofed around. Are food then arrived and we ate. We then left and parted our separate ways.

"Home sweet home" I said as I got off the car. "Here Mimi open the door while I get my bag off. I went to open the door and there he was Amy's boyfriend David Luiz. "Ahhhhhh what are you doing here" Amy screamed from behind me. "What you don't want me here?" David said with a confused face. "Yes I do I'm mean like I'm happy I'm excited that you're here" Amy replied with a smile. David just came up to her and huged her as I was walking upstairs so they could have an alone time he came up from behind and threw me over his shoulders. "How's my little Mimi doing. He said. "I'm good I replied with a smile. "So when are you gonna take me to Brazil?" I asked . "So Mimi I'm gonna you and Amy both". "Okay cuz I thought you forgot or something". "Of course not".

I then walked upstairs and Amy and David came up too. I went to my room and took a quick shower.

*******
Well David Luiz is in now let's just wait for neymars appearance its coming up shortly.

Well continue to share my story.

Happy Reading!!