The Host Club

It was (y/n) first day working at the host club.She had alot of customers.She became known as the Seductive but quiet type.She did alot of things that made the girls nosebleed so much that she wondered how they weren't dead yet.A few of them fed her cake and gave her some chocolate.One girl with long,curly brown hair and blue eyes came over and fed her chocolates.One girl had some frosting by her mouth so (y/n) leaned over to lick it off.Every girl sat intently at what you were doing.After that every girl started squealing.It was the end of the day and you were waiting for (f/n) to come let (y/n) walk her home.

"Hey (y/n)-kun,what are you doing?". It was the one with brown hair and brown eyes.(y/n) looked at Haruhi's face intently and said a little loud," You are a female.Why are you dressed as boy?I'm okay with it but you would look a little more convincing if you trimmed your bangs".(y/n) leaned over and tucked them behind her ears.Haruhi smiled while the host club was glaring at what you did."How dare you touch daddy's little girl (y/n)!?!"Tamaki was running at you about to give you a starlight kick in the face.Everything went in slow motion.You grabbed Tamaki's leg,flipped him over you,grabbed his other leg and kicked him where mother nature split him.(You looked quite badass just saying).You dropped him on the floor,sat down and continued drawing.Tamaki was on the floor moaning in pain.Every one else in the host club had a shocked expression.Even Kyouya had a hint of a shocked expression.As you finished your drawing,(f/n) burst open the door and said

"(Y/n)!(y/n)!Can we go to the cosplay shop?We can get you another wings of freedom necklace and more celestial keys...."

At the mention of Wings of Freedom,(y/n) head shot up and she screamed,"Oh hell yea!I don't have Loke or Cancer yet!Lets go and I'll buy you a body pillow of Gray".She squealed and jumped on your back and you ran out leaving everyone in the host club,except Haruhi,staring dumbfounded.Haruhi was over joyed."So they like Fairy tail and Shinkeki No Kyojin to huh?"Everyone stared at the smiling Haruhi and back at the door.Honey walked over to the table where (y/n) hadn't finished her cake and accidentally sat on a drawing pad.He picked it up and a smile slowy spread across his face."Hey!Hey look!(y/n)-Chan drew these for us!"Everyone looked over and looked at the top.There were two drawings.One said 'Fairy Tail:Host Club Edition.'The other said 'Shinkeki No Kyojin: Host Club Edition'.(A/n Tamaki was standing where Natsu/Connie was.Kyouya was standing where Gray/Levi was.Haruhi/Sasha was standing where Erza was.Hikaru was Gajeel/Jean and Kaoru was Levy/Marco boy version.You were standing as Lucy/Mikasa.)
Everyone stared at the picture in amazement.Then Kaoru ask,"I wonder why (y/n) is a girl in this drawing."Everyone looked at each other and dismissed it saying,'Its an Otaku thing.'

Time Skip because I'm lazy

It was the next day.(y/n) was wearing her celestial keys.You also got a fairytail temporary tattoo. It was blue.You also decided to get a friendship necklace.One piece was for her,the other two were for Haruhi and (f/n).As she walked into the Host Club,she noticed another door.(y/n) walked to it and opened it.It was dark and there were candles.There was a sign labled 'Black Magic Club'.She walked around and saw a person in a hood."Hello my name is (f/n) (l/n).I would like to join your club."The figure got up and walked to you."Hello I am Umehito Nekozawa.You can just call me Nekozawa".(y/n) stared at his face for a moment then said,"Can I call you Neko-senpai?"(y/n) stared with a smile.In the dim light you could see a faint blush over Neko-senpai's face.(y/n) waved goodbye and turned to go to the Host Club.Neko-senpai showed you three different cloaks.One was a blood red,another was navy,and then there was a deep purple.You chose the purple and put the hood up hiding your face.As you entered the host clubs,the hosts wondered who the intruder was.(y/n) then slowly grabbed her hood and it down.Everyone gasped at the sight of her in the cloak.Some girls said they wanted pictures.(y/n) was OK with that.You put your cloak away and everyone was staring at you."What is it?Is there something on my uniform?"Haruhi suddenly spoke up."So you finally got Loke and Cancer?"(y/n) suddenly smiled and yelled,"Oh hell yea!Now I can go kick blue pegasus's butts on missions!"(y/n) kept ranting and then she remembered."Oh yea.I almost forgot. Haruhi I got you something....."Everyone turned there head to look at you as you dug in your pocket.(y/n) brought out the friendship necklace."Here you go Haruhi-kun!This is for being my friend!Now you,(f/n),and I match!"(y/n) smiled as she handed it to her.All the girls squealed and had nosebleeds.Then the end of the day Bell rang.(y/n) walked up to Honey."Hey Honey,have you seen a drawing pad anywhere?Its super special to me,so I kinda need it."(Y/n) did an adorable blush which caused Tamaki to hug (y/n) and swing you around.She slipped out of his hands and flew onto a table.You had landed on a teapot and it broke.You had shards of glass stuck in your arms and your head was bleeding.There was a big red spot of blood seeping through the white shirt on your stomach.Everyone just stared at her in horror.She just smiled and gave them a peace sign with her hands.She had blood on them.Much to there dismay she started laughing. "Hahahaha!You should see your fraces.You look so shtupid." She stared at her hand and showed it to them."Look!My blood is such a pretty color.It makes me want to smile."Everyone knew (y/n) must've hit her head pretty hard.She reached for her key ring with her celestial keys on it.She took on one labled 'Loke the Lion'.She did a weird motion in the air with the key and said,"Open gate of the Lion!Loke!"Then she just started humming then full on singing 2000% Love by STARISH.