Chapter 2

After Kuro and the band was done with band practice. The band broke up besides home and Zeke. They decided to stop by for coffee. Mainly because Kuro wanted to go bug Lane. And of course absolutely no one knew that Kuro had the hots or that Lane secretly liked him. But regardless. Kuro we get to the bottom or this. In fact later on after he was done hanging out with Zeke.

Kuro held the door open for Zeke. Walking in after him he told Zeke to go find a seat while he went off to get some coffee. Lane waited behind the register. Kuro smirked watching as a shade of pink reached up on lanes cheek.

" two vanilla coffees, brother." Kuro added. Brother on the end to irritate Lane.

Kuro raked him gaze over Lanes figure. He wore I tight jeans, and a tight gray v neck along with his coffee shop jacket over it. Lane was a very attractive boy. He traveled his gaze to the boys lips then his eyes. He was staring right at him, his face had turned a bright red now.

Lane handed Kuros change over. His hand was shaking, and when there hands brushed each others he jerked his hand back. Kuro smirked.

Grabbing his coffees. He winked at Lane giving him one last check over before joining Zeke back at the coffee table.

They chatted over small things like the bands, and past relationships.

After Kuro suggested they leave they did. He felt lanes eyes on him and Zeke the whole time they walked out which only made h smirk.

Kuro and Zeke went to zekes apartment, once they were there, they wasted no time. They clung to each other. Ripping each others shirts off. Kuro pinned Zeke against the wall. Trailing kissing along the boys neck. Earning him a moan from the other boy.

He took them both onto the floor. Tumbling and tangling there bodies together on the floor.

There crouches rubbed against each others. Kuro could feel himself growing hard.

He stripped the boys jeans off and his boxers.

Unzipping his own jeans and pulling his cock out.

He turned Zeke over, who braced himself on the floor.

Kuro gripped the boys hips , positioning his ass in front of Kuros cock.

He spread the boys cheeks, and pushed in. Bringing his hands back to the boys hips.

He begun to thrust. Slowly at first, for the sake of the boy, then faster. His cock now going all the way in. He could hear the boy moaning. Saying his name.

Kuro felt a moan leave his own lips.

25mintues of thrusting. He froze as he released. A moan erupting from his lips.

Zeke collapsed on the floor panting along with Kuro. There body limbs tangled together. He pulled out and rested on the carpet floor with Zeke.

Kuro looked at his phone it was 6 pm.

Lane would be getting off soon.

He told Zeke he had to leave and left.

Zeke understood there relationship clearly so he didn't care when Kuro up and left.

Kuro begun his walk home.

H planned to fuck around with Lane tonight. And when he said that. H meant that he planned to make the boy admit his feelings...