prologue

I never really thought about how I would die.

Also because who does? I certainly didnt.

After all, I think that we have been programmed to believe that we will live forever.

In the end we have about 20 years of life to live as we want.

Think about it. since we are born until 14 years or so we live like our parents want. After up to 35 as we would like, and then as the society would like.

There's nothing wrong with it.

But we notice it when it's too late to change anything.

You say, you're a bit tragic about life!

No my dear. Unfortunately no!

When I realized? The exact day of my death.

How did it happen? it is not really important, no disasters or coming of the aliens.

Although it might have been more interesting. They would talk in the newspapers!

It would be cool, right?

Unfortunately for me, none of this has happened.

He died of a heart attack. Congenital heart defect. Sad is not it?

Especially because they've never been aware of it.

How do I know if I'm already dead? good question.

It seems that I do not do anything right even after having kicked the bucket.

Because I, my dear children, for my own pleasure I'm floating above my body.

No angels that open the doors of paradise, no eternal oblivion, even the tail or horns of the devil seem in sight.

What the hell it cannot be all for nothing? Come on, there must be something beyond death.

-come on God, send me somewhere I swear that everything will be fine.- I say to the ceiling, praying that someone is listening.

With this I have to tell you one thing my dear readers, never ever make a request so vague to God or to anyone you believe pull the strings of the universe.

If you must, be specific! very specific, because otherwise you'll end up like me.

In the exact location and mode of rebirth you never wanted to have.

It was all I could think, before total darkness