"Thank you for noting that." I say rolling my eyes. "It's my job." Jamie says. "I said I'd be truthful in my vows." Jamie says.

"Don't pull the vow card." I say. "But I like to." Jamie says as we make our way downstairs.

"I bet you do." I say as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

Dakota pulls James form Jamie's arms and I walk to Jamie.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I say. Jamie nods and kisses the top of my head.

I walk upstairs and into the bathroom. I quickly wash my hair and body then get out.

I blow dry my hair and it falls down onto my shoulder in its straight natural way.

I change into my Victoria secret pink sweatshirt, black leggings, and my black vans.

I walk downstairs and everyone sits in the living room telling stories.

I leave the living room and walk into the kitchen to get something to drink.

I grab a bottle of wine and a glass the pour some into the glass.

"What's wrong?" Jamie asks walking in with James in his arms.

I shake my head and take a sip of the wine.

"Eleanor I know you like a book, what's wrong?" Jamie asks.

"I wanna step down from CEO." I say.

"Why is it because of James?" Jamie asks.

"Yes and no." I say. "I'm probably going to be at work more now that people been waiting to have a meeting with me and I won't be able to see him. I also don't want to do it anymore." I say.

"Eleanor your great at your job, if I was you I'd stick with it." Jamie says. "I'll put it to mind." I say. Jamie smiles and brings me into a hug.

James smiles and I smile at Jamie.

"He's the cutest thing I've ever seen." I say. "Thanks." Jamie says. I smile and grab his hand as we walk out to the living room.

I take a seat next to Marie and Harrison walks to Jamie to talk to him.

"You know Harrison is a quiet boy, look at him he's talking to Jamie. He doesn't talk to anyone except for Edward and I." Marie says.

"Jamie's good with kids." I say looking at how he makes Harrison laugh and still manage to pay attention to James.

"He is." Marie says smiling.

"So do you want more kids?" Marie asks. "Yes, but I don't know about Jamie." I say. "How many more?" Marie asks.

"Two probably." I say. "We haven't talked about it though. I know that if we had more he would retire from acting and I wouldn't want him to do that. He's good at it." I say.

"Ya, I was going to quit for Harrison, just imagine not seeing your mom that often." Marie says. I nod and my phone goes off.

"Excuse me." I say and stand up. I pull my phone out of my pocket and slide the answer button.

"Hello?"
"Eleanor, It's Alex."

I freeze at the voice of my sisters husband and start to wonder why he called.

"Hello you there?" He speaks.
"Um ya what's wrong?" I ask.
"I can't take care of Bella anymore." He says nervously.
"Why not? And whose Bella?" I ask.
"The baby Andrea had before she passed away." Alex says.

The memory comes back to me the day Andrea had passed away and I walk outside.

"Well now you call?" I ask. "Please Eleanor." Alex says begging me. "I'll have to talk to Jamie, but you must be around more often. Your basically family to us, and you just disappeared." I say.

"Ya, but you have to understand Andrea was my wife, the love of my life." Alex says.

"Was? And Alex I do understand I lost two of my siblings in the same year. I understand way more than you think." I fight back.

"Andrea wanted me to move on, she said. So that's what I'm doing." Alex says. "So when I get a fiancé you want me to visit my dead ex-wife's family?" Alex asks.

"Yes in a matter of fact, because she would of done the same damn thing. Plus I might be taking care of your damn kid so give some respect would you?" I ask.

Alex stays quiet and I smile to myself for sticking up for myself.

"Look I'm going on my honeymoon in two days, and someone is taking care of James already and James can be a handful. That person has other kids too so just drop Bella off when I come back." I say.

"Or I'll talk to my cousin to take care of her while I'm gone. Just drop Bella off." I say.

"Good, I'm already here." Alex says and a car pulls up.

I end the call and he climbs out the car with the cutest little girl ever.

"Thank you." Alex says. "Yup just visit her? She's already living without a mom she doesn't need to be living without her dad." I say.

"Okay." Alex says and gives Bella one last kiss before leaving.

I walk inside and everyone stares at me confused. "This is Bella my sisters daughter. Alex just dropped her off." I say.

Jamie looks up at me in more confusion than everyone here. "She's adorable." Marie says as Bella starts giggling.

Jamie nods his head to the kitchen and I walk to the kitchen with him.

"Since when are you babysitting?" Jamie asks once we enter the kitchen.

"Jamie, this is my sisters baby and Alex doesn't know a damn thing about babies. I mean he put her damn diaper backwards for gods sake he doesn't know anything." I say.

"Doesn't mean you just take her." Jamie says. "Actually it does because my sister would of done the same thing if I was dead and left you with a baby." I say.

Jamie stays quiet and I chuckle.

"That made you change your mind fast." I say.

"Ya, whatever. You know I can't say no to you." Jamie says.

I nod and Jamie grabs Bella from my arms. "I'm going to call Henry to see if he can take care of her while we're gone." I say.

Jamie nods and leaves me in the kitchen so I can call Henry.

"Hey Eleanor." Henry says picking up.
"Hi." I say. "I need a favor Henry." I add.

"What's up?" He asks.
"Um well I'm going on my honeymoon with Jamie in two days and Alex just dropped of Andrea and his baby." I say.
"I'm not taking care of no baby Eleanor." Henry says chuckling.

"Please Henry, I'll pay you back." I say.
"Fine." Henry says giving in. "Thank you." I say. "Ya whatever." He says then hangs up.

I smile and walk out to the living room.

Bella is now in Edwards arms and she's giggling away. "Where's James?" I ask. "Sleeping." Jamie says. I nod and take a seat next to Jamie.

"What a cutie." Marie says bending down in front of Bella.

"Watch him not even come back for his daughter." I say to Jamie. "He's a dick if he doesn't." Jamie says.

"Have you ever thought about more kids?" I ask and turn to Jamie.

"No." Jamie says chuckling. "I think three is enough. Bella is probably going to become our daughter." Jamie says.

"Oh so no more?" I ask. "No, later though not now." Jamie says.

"Okay." I say quietly. "Why you want more?" Jamie asks. "Yes." I say. "Well we don't have to talk about it now." Jamie says.

I nod and sigh. "I'm gonna get some sleep I have work tomorrow." I say and give Jamie a kiss.

"Um can you put Bella to sleep?" Jamie asks. I nod and Edward hands me Bella.

"Goodnight." I say to Jamie then walk upstairs to the bedroom.