~Hotel room~

Koro-Sensei got motion sickness on the train ride. He was laying on the couch while students were trying to stab him.

I was sitting on the couch with Kayano and Kanzaki. We were trying to find Kanzaki's itinerary.

"Still nothing?" I asked Kanzaki. She sighed,"I know I put it in here. I guess it fell out..."

Koro-Sensei spoke,"Kanzaki-san is diligent, so I was surprised when she put the whole schedule together."

"I wonder where it went." Kayano said looking at Kanzaki.

"Don't worry. If you take one my my handmade guidebooks you'll be fine." Koro-Sensei held up his thick guidebook.

"We put our own together so we don't have to carry that around!" Maehara and Okajima yelled.

Our group soon left to go sightseeing and we had to take one of those giant guidebooks.

"Once we got here to Kyoto, I forgot about the assassinations." Sugino said,"This place seems so unrelated to to assassination and that sorta stuff."

"Well this is our time to relax. We should enjoy it while we're here and not think about the assassination too much." I said.

Then Karma, unexpectedly grabbed my arm and brought it close to him,"So your enjoying your time with me, Reni-chan~?"

"You wish, you weirdo." I laughed while blushing a little. Karma also chuckled a bit too.

Nagisa spoke,"Well it's quite the opposite, about the assassinations, Sugino.

"Here, this way." Nagisa led us to this stone pillar and Okuda examined it,"Does that say, Sayamoto Ryoma?"

Karma's eyes lit up a bit,"Ooh~ That's where the 1867 Ryoma assassination occurred, the old site of Omiya."

"You sure know a bit about that, Karma." I said and Karma shrugged,"It's just a little interest, is all~"

"And if we walked further down here, another assassination took place." Nagisa said as we all kept walking.

"This area is so small, yet lots of assassinations took place." Kayano said.

Our group took a shortcut through an empty alleyway.

"Not many people come through here so we can get to the next place faster." Kayano said.

"That's right. This route is perfect for an assassination too. Where no people wander aimlessly around because of the shops. Thats why I picked it." Kanzaki stated as we headed down the alley.

"That's our Kanzaki-san!" Sugino cheered.

Then as we were halfway through the alley, a couple a big guys came out and blocked our way and more came up behind us.

"What a coincidence. A couple of kids walking through an area where abduction is a piece of cake." One of the guys said.

Karma smirked,"Something tells me you men aren't here for sightseeing."

Another man spoke,"Now how about you mean just go and leave the ladies-" Karma grabbed the man's face and smashed it on the ground. The man was holding his face and groaning.

"See Nagisa-kun, we can fight if there aren't any witnesses." Karma said. Then a man swung a pole at Karma and he dodged it.

More men came behind us and grabbed Kayano, Kanzaki, and me.