Part One: Everyone Shut Up!

Okay, I hope you enjoy this! By the way, if you did not read the character personalities, then your going to have some troubles understanding this. If you haven't already read them, please go read them now!

I DO NOT OWN HETALIA!

.....................~>*<~....................

Part One: Everyone Shut Up!

Asia stared at the door in front of her, willing herself to lift her arm and turn the stupid doorknob. She couldn't do it.

Asia sighed, then walked closer. She could hear voices on the other side.

"Hey! You stepped on my foot!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Why don't you just shut up you bloody git?!"

"So now your England?!"

"Why don't you BOTH just shut up!"

"Be quiet!"

"Guys calm down!"

"Brother, just relax!"

"No way, he stepped on my foot!"

"I did not!"

And on and on. Asia cocked her head. She knew that she should probably quit spying and go inside, but she didn't really want to open that door, the barrier to an anti-collision. So instead, she just stood there, waiting.

Soon Asia heard drums. Drums? That must be Africa, so he had already gotten bored with the continent's daily arguing. Asia sighed. If they were going to fight, it might as well be because of something useful, like their countries. Then again, the continents \ never paid any attention to the wars and financial problems the countries had, so the continents certaintly didn't feel like acting like them.

At least, they didn't.

Finally, after moments of hearing Africa's drum being beat over and over again, Asia finally mustered the courage to turn the darn handle.

The door creaked open. 

For a second, Asia wondered if she should just close the door and leave the chaos that was bound to happen. However, she had already broken the barrier between her and war, so she didn't have any choice.

Asia poked her head out on the other side, and it was suprisingly quiet. Even Africa's drum was quiet. She wondered what had finally stopped their fighting. Asia silently closed the door behind her and said,

"Hello, I'm sorry that I'm late." She didn't really need to add that last part. She was always late, and everyone had gotten used to it. After that, Asia took a seat by Australia and South America.

It was awfully quiet.

Asia looked over Australia's shoulder and saw Africa beating his drum furiously. No sound was coming out. Africa looked very frusturated. Finally, after another long moment of silence, Asia finally said in a soft voice,

"Where's Antartica?" South America was the one to answer.

"Oh, she didn't come today. We think she's..."but whatever South America had to say about Antartica was drowned out by North America's loud yelp. Asia's head immediately swiveled the direction of the sound.

"You dropped your drum on my foot!"

Africa didn't say anything. It was obvious that he wanted to, but he had more self control than Europe. He just bent over and picked the drum up again. He beat it and there was a loud thump! Africa seemed suprised,